EA Forums - Banner

Funds

Replies

• > an unbalance in the game.
    not really, because all top players did it, when all are doing it, it is no unbalance.

The "top" players aren't all that matters. It further exacerbates the difference in power between what you consider "top" players and the majority of players.
    And it didn't work for me, regardless, no matter what I did.
  • StarVibez
    18 posts Member
    edited July 30
    all players used it for years before that it was chile peso lol got my worth while it was fun back to LoL
  • Take out rt crates make cnc great again. stop the pay to win but it really wont change much people can't farm correctly anyway.
  • maybey if they put a limit on fortess hits to 1st 2nd and 3rd people would move on and spend more money on new servers close servers after 3rd takedown
  • Gamerdruid is the most active moderator in this thread, yet the most clueless. Just reading his replies makes me cringe. Do you troll us or are you honestly that clueless about this game?

In a competitive environment that this game provides, you want to use every advantage there is. That means use Supply Points for TA.
    So let's say right now in Firestorm 14 I have 1800 Supply Points. I would want to buy command points for them to maximize my account's growth. That's 1800/10 = 180 times I would buy command points.
    The TA cost for buying command points is 247. SO 180 x 247 = 44460. There literally 40 bucks spent already.

I am getting 280/d growth rate of supply points so it will take me 6.4 days to recharge. Woah! Another 50k of TA for 40 bucks spent. Do you realize how insane that is?

Nobody can or should be paying this much.

Just to compare to other much better games, like world of warcraft, you spend 11 bucks for monthly subscription and you get constant game updates, lots of new content every year.

EA must be insane to justify these prices.
  • The "top" players aren't all that matters. It further exacerbates the difference in power between what you consider "top" players and the majority of players.
    And it didn't work for me, regardless, no matter what I did.
    maybe not all but most what matters.
    i mean the top200 accs of a world, make the world. i lets say 99% of those have funded cheap. i played with like 150-250 players on my last worlds on i cant say who didnt used it.

sorry for you that it didnt worked, what you did? you just needed to change your country to ARG and thats it, no VPN no other tricks.

• Just to compare to other much better games, like world of warcraft, you spend 11 bucks for monthly subscription and you get constant game updates, lots of new content every year.

EA must be insane to justify these prices.

thats the point for me, even the 13$ for ARG funds lately is much. you consume this so fast.
    maybe the idea of having more CP and rep time each day but with a fixed fee can help (like an abo). but i dont know.

for me the argument you have (and not only for me), that you get much more for your money in other games (with real graphics), is the most important agrument.

Its just sad that the community is lost then as well but lets say it, i couldnt find a game yet which is similar to cnc ta.

• > @reinemachfrau said:
    > (Quote)

> for me the argument you have (and not only for me), that you get much more for your money in other games (with real graphics), is the most important agrument.
    >
    > Its just sad that the community is lost then as well but lets say it, i couldnt find a game yet which is similar to cnc ta.

Exactly! Now, I understand that world of warcraft community is much larger, so maybe that's why they can afford to charge their players only 11 dollars a month, but if EA thinks they can get their small community of 600-1000 players to pay ~$300 a month, they are out of touch with reality.
  • > @Grimraven85 said:
    > > @reinemachfrau said:
    > > (Quote)
    >
    > > for me the argument you have (and not only for me), that you get much more for your money in other games (with real graphics), is the most important agrument.
    > >
    > > Its just sad that the community is lost then as well but lets say it, i couldnt find a game yet which is similar to cnc ta.
    >
    > Exactly! Now, I understand that world of warcraft community is much larger, so maybe that's why they can afford to charge their players only 11 dollars a month, but if EA thinks they can get their small community of 600-1000 players to pay ~$300 a month, they are out of touch with reality.

SO TRUE!!!!!!!!
  • JGC1311
    16 posts Member
    In order for the game to remain interesting and accessible to the players, the funds must be at an affordable price for everyone. Another option is that all players pay a monthly fee (about 20 euros) and everyone is given the same command points and repair time limits.
  • redmatch1
    47 posts Member
    edited July 31
    why do i even bother.

post deleted.
    Post edited by redmatch1 on
  • jbl3ck
    66 posts Member
    you get much more for your money in other games (with real graphics), is the most important agrument.

just go there and use your facebook to announce your great "whatever".
    damn whiner... do u even know how to properly play this game?

as things are atm., one with no funds can go a long way... only thing required is "know how" and be active.
    i agree that it can get real expensive for the top (the rank 1 mostly) alliances... that is their choice and complaining about it just doesn't feel right.
  • jbl3ck wrote: »
    you get much more for your money in other games (with real graphics), is the most important agrument.

just go there and use your facebook to announce your great "whatever".
    damn whiner... do u even know how to properly play this game?

as things are atm., one with no funds can go a long way... only thing required is "know how" and be active.
    i agree that it can get real expensive for the top (the rank 1 mostly) alliances... that is their choice and complaining about it just doesn't feel right.

too bad i dont have FB account.

dude you ever played this game without funds? you cant kill bases with 100cp, i mean bases which are needed and not just the easy ones - but ok.
    or you play a world for years? which is an acceptable play style, but just not for the top teams.

I dont whine btw, i just show what most people i play with think about actual situion.

just a hint for our smart ❤️❤️❤️❤️: without a paying player base (funds free, like you think its a good solution), you also cant play the game (i hope you understand why) ;-) - but sure its easier to mock the correct claims in this thread, instead of facing the reality.
  • > @jbl3ck said:
    > (Quote)
    >
    > just go there and use your facebook to announce your great "whatever".
    > damn whiner... do u even know how to properly play this game?
    >
    > as things are atm., one with no funds can go a long way... only thing required is "know how" and be active.
    > i agree that it can get real expensive for the top (the rank 1 mostly) alliances... that is their choice and complaining about it just doesn't feel right.

lol do you at least know who you are talking about ? reine is one of the elite of this game with many others.
    well when this game lose their customers they will be giving away funds to get them back, people with 2 fingers of brain won't be spending such expensive amount of money ...
  • JGC1311
    16 posts Member
    edited August 1
    This game is held by those who buy the funds. Those who play at standard limits - they play at the expense of those who spend funds. Therefore, for the game to exist, there must be those who are ready to pay for the funds. When EA changed the price policy - such people will be less.
    Post edited by JGC1311 on
  • in my opinion, up the ratio,the 33% bonus should be standard, people like to feel there money is being spent well, someone mentioned business 101 a few pages ago, knowing your intended market is one of the first paragraphs in that book
    the vast majority of players iv met along the years have been hard working or some kind of self made something, being ripped off is not an option simple as that, we have the money, give us the goodies boys
  • jbl3ck
    66 posts Member
    edited August 1
    you cant kill bases with 100cp, i mean bases which are needed and not just the easy ones
    If you can't , then you shouldn't... It's a waste of cps and rt and will cause your alliance to lose the battle in the end if you find yourself killing almost every base like it's the fortress. Having a team can help, but this is not the proper way to move forward.

With the "Argentina door", people with large pockets abused it and easily funded multiple accounts to "spam their way" forward and ruin the experience for most players...

The price was right for Argentina only and no Argentinian complained about how expensive it is... Doesn't this make u feel a certain way?
    I mean... who's a smart ❤️❤️❤️❤️?
    I know i was (to spawn the response)... what's your excuse?
    without a paying player base...
    This was abused and you and everyone else must've known it'll not work for ever... If anything, this (or something similar) should've happened sooner.
    Post edited by jbl3ck on
  • Who has more financial capabilities will be able to do the same now.
  • jbl3ck
    66 posts Member
    Of course, but their numbers is way lower though and overall strategies will most likely change due to less support from the alternate relatively fundless accounts.
  • reinemachfrau
    71 posts Member
    edited August 1
    jbl3ck wrote: »
    you cant kill bases with 100cp, i mean bases which are needed and not just the easy ones
    If you can't , then you shouldn't... It's a waste of cps and rt and will cause your alliance to lose the battle in the end if you find yourself killing almost every base like it's the fortress. Having a team can help, but this is not the proper way to move forward.

you sound kinda clueless, sorry.
    i dont know how you play usually and which number of fort you do. i just checked the last worlds i played and your player i couldnt find there.
    normally I play in teams on FG worlds. there you have to "eat" through the bases in a narrow dig line to clear POI on your (best) way.
    So there is bases which must disappear, you have no choice, you have to kill them. when they dont disappear, that is a real harm for the team (because the bases shoot back and you must lower the waves). beside the fact that that bases around poi can be ugly ❤️❤️❤️❤️.

sorry but what you wrote is just naiv and not true if you want to play this game propper. sure you have team mates, but after patch 19.2 the team work is killed nearly completely.

again, if you are the type of player who plays worlds for years, do the 5th or 8th fort or later, i can get your point - because you just take your time to play the smooth way.

With the "Argentina door", people with large pockets abused it and easily funded multiple accounts to "spam their way" forward and ruin the experience for most players...
    this could be a thing yes. but lets say in "your world" in which you see the multi account as a problem: "my" pocket is big enough to fund multiple accounts, then i still can fund my ❤️❤️❤️❤️ away for one account, with the insane prices, because my pocket is so big. the argentinian door was perfect for all people with normal or small pocket (and big pocket). also the allies i usually play with are 50 players (maybe sometimes 40-45), so it is REAL players and not multi accounts.
    The price was right for Argentina only and no Argentinian complained about how expensive it is... Doesn't this make u feel a certain way?
    also ARG people complained in forum. they are pissed as well. overall i think you have enough logic that the player base in that country is much smaller than in europe/russia or US... thats why they are more sielent.
    I mean... who's a smart ❤️❤️❤️❤️?
    I know i was (to spawn the response)... what's your excuse?
    i dont need an excuse.
    without a paying player base...
    This was abused and you and everyone else must've known it'll not work for ever... If anything, this (or something similar) should've happened sooner.

well, this worked for years, nobody can tell me that this was not known in EA or EE. I mean they never wondered why the most of their incomes was done via ARG? ;-)

again, what do you think how this game is run when a bigger part of paying player base disappears? do you think EA/EE will still start new servers because they are kind people?

that game needs the players who fund, only then guys like you can play this game with standard capacities. i hope that this enters your mind meanwhile.

in fact, i will stop playing after all my funds are gone and if there is no changes and i am not alone. imho this is not comparable with any other "crisis" of this game i saw in the last years.

i hope that there is still enough (rich) people who fund in future, so you can still play this the way you suggested.

the critic here in forum is addressed to EA and EE, could be they ignore it and just hope the best. I hope they do not ignore it.