EA Forums - Banner

Insult by means of bases name

2Next

Replies

• gamerdruid
    3572 posts Moderator
    I think you will find that she has more influence than you think!
    I am not an employee of EA/Envision. The views expressed are my own!
  • We have gotten into contact with EAs support staff, as this is clearly a form of harassment.
    I can't go into details on how this will be policed however.
    Envision Entertainment Community Liaison
  • [quote="ELECTRONIC ARTS NUTZUNGSBEDINGUNGEN
    Diese Nutzungsbedingungen und alle ergänzenden Bedingungen werden gelegentlich überarbeitet und regeln die Nutzung jeglicher Online- und Mobilprodukte oder Dienste, zu denen Sie Zugriff haben, jedes Produkts oder Dienstes, dessen Zugriff, Installation oder Spiel eine Internetverbindung oder ein Origin-Konto benötigt, sowie jedes Origin-Konto, das Sie nutzen, um auf Online- und Mobilprodukte oder Dienste zuzugreifen ("EA-Dienste") und die von Electronic Arts für den PC, Spielekonsolen oder mobile Geräte angeboten werden. Diese Nutzungsbedingungen sind als Vereinbarung zwischen Ihnen und Electronic Arts Inc., Redwood Shores Parkway, Redwood City, California, 94065, USA anzusehen, wenn sie in Kanada, Japan oder den USA leben. Kommen Sie aus einem anderen Land, so gilt diese Vereinbarung zwischen Ihnen und Electronic Arts Swiss Sàrl, ein Unternehmen, das in der Genfer Handelskammer für Kapitalgesellschaften unter der Handelsregisternummer CH-660-2328005-8 registriert ist (Firmensitz: 8 Place du Molard, 1204 Genf, Schweiz). Electronic Arts Inc. und EA Swiss Sàrl werden nachfolgend gemeinsam auch „EA“ genannt.[/quote]

Now I know which legal form applies to which user. Living in the USA doesn't protect you in this case!

My first point of contact is therefore this page:

https://bundesjustizamt.de/DE/Themen/Buergerdienste/NetzDG/Service/Formulare/Formulare_node.html

• I want to see successes and not promises. One day is the legal deadline and when the player has not yet changed you can see that he has no respect. He'll think you're toothless tigers. If I'm really angry, I'll bite him, it would be interesting to see whether a lawsuit for pain and suffering in the US completely ruins him. I would donate the money to an organization for abused women. I would have a lawyer, and among my relatives I have two lawyers in the US.
  • gamerdruid
    3572 posts Moderator
    http://prntscr.com/u3lzol Action has been taken.
    I am not an employee of EA/Envision. The views expressed are my own!
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!