EA Forums - Banner

Tib47

I'll be starting in Tib 47. Will be looking for an alliance to join.

Replies

• good luck - guess that not more than 100 players will play that world
  • gamerdruid
    3572 posts Moderator
    My money is on a lot more than 100 signing up - playing it seriously though no! I think it will be like most worlds, drop off once the top 10 alliances are full (including wings and those full of alts). Even old worlds have more than 100 logging in regularly (although maybe not daily on very old worlds).
    I am not an employee of EA/Envision. The views expressed are my own!
  • gamerdruid wrote: »
    My money is on a lot more than 100 signing up - playing it seriously though no! I think it will be like most worlds, drop off once the top 10 alliances are full (including wings and those full of alts). Even old worlds have more than 100 logging in regularly (although maybe not daily on very old worlds).

1. more than 100 signing up -> for sure but i was talking about playing seriously -> it will be less than 100 players + in general the guys will spend LESS money for Funds because of the rise in prices!

2. show me one world with 10 alliances playing -> that was way back! Recently there are at most 2 alliances playing.

3. proud of 100 logging in? Guess some years ago that had been 1000+ every day.
  • gamerdruid wrote: »

1. more than 100 signing up -> for sure but i was talking about playing seriously -> it will be less than 100 players + in general the guys will spend LESS money for Funds because of the rise in prices!

2. show me one world with 10 alliances playing -> that was way back! Recently there are at most 2 alliances playing.

3. proud of 100 logging in? Guess some years ago that had been 1000+ every day.
    1 - the cost did change because a loophole that allowed them to defraud EA was closed, the price didn't rise dramatically just the cost. Maybe less funds will be spent. You're probably right. Neither you nor I will know as we don't have access to that data!

2 Many worlds still start out with more than the 2 you mention, alts fill at least one of each of two main protagonists making 4 at minimum in the past. As most worlds have been going for a while there may not be any with 10 now - but wait until Tib47 comes along, there could easily be 10 alliances fighting to get to the centre. (Maybe with a lot of alts, who knows!)

4 I'm neither proud nor sorrowful about 100 logging in. As each world is introduced some drop a world (where they see no chance of progress) to start a new world. Again, neither of us has access to the data from now or historically. We can't 'prove' our point with data and statements are just that, our thoughts.
    I am not an employee of EA/Envision. The views expressed are my own!