• methuselah
    439 posts Senior Moderator
    I think I was accused of cheating in a server I'm not even in :/
  • SzybkiBill88
    23 posts Member
    edited July 12
    methuselah wrote: »

do you read all what happen and what changes they make???
    do you think 40k refund and new world its inaf of that kind of cheating?
    someone take down a lvl of POI belongs and digged out by one alliance and the same time lift up to 31 POI near another alliance.... hahahaha and you say its not a CHEATING?????????
    what a shame on moderators trying to protect own A$$......
    get you bad decision on your chest and solve the problem not by buying a people by 40k free funds.... and you eve give 40k funds to people who get the POi 31 lvl from you hahahahahah omg what a shame on you...........

• https://help.ea.com/pl/contact-us/?product=cc-tiberium-alliances&platform=browser
    this is a link to oficial ea's support you can choose there and do report to get it more official....
    becouse in my opinion its a normal cheat on players.
    EA's need to solve it more than buying people by funds what they spend allready twice...
    you all guys can also post a link to this topic on facebook, twitter and all social media.....
    lets know to the More EA's people they not solved your problem well.....!!!!!!!!!!!
  • SzybkiBill88
    23 posts Member
    edited July 12
    !!!!!
  • Thanks to EE_Elephterion and others involved for their assistance with this whole matter on FS 15. In my opinion, communications between the game players and developers has gone downhill since the previous group headed by Rhiordd. Nice to see some communications and activity in the forum for a change.
  • Agree with lordofcb1. Didnt expect a 40k refund for that wasted firestorm 15. Glad to see i was wrong and EA/Mods in fact made a fair deal to refund players that were caught in the server mess at f15.

Thanks!
  • gamerdruid
    4210 posts Moderator
    edited July 13
    You're also given credit for the solution!
    I wish we could claim credit for the deal in the end, but we have had no discussions, other than on here, about the compensation with anyone. My view was always to leave the world as it was.

As I have stated a number of times, in this thread and at other times of disaster on a world, compensation is a blunt instrument as it 'rewards' everyone equally although the 'harm' isn't equal. It seems technically there are a lot of difficulties doing selective compensation.

The best solution going forward is, I'm sure everyone will agree, is to not make the errors in the first place and to not have worlds misbehaving!
    I am not an employee of EA/Envision. The views expressed are my own!
  • gamerdruid wrote: »
    You're also given credit for the solution!
    I wish we could claim credit for the deal in the end, but we have had no discussions, other than on here, about the compensation with anyone. My view was always to leave the world as it was.

As I have stated a number of times, in this thread and at other times of disaster on a world, compensation is a blunt instrument as it 'rewards' everyone equally although the 'harm' isn't equal. It seems technically there are a lot of difficulties doing selective compensation.

The best solution going forward is, I'm sure everyone will agree, is to not make the errors in the first place and to not have worlds misbehaving!

come on....
    you still not answering about changings....???
    EA normaly take a progress from one alliance and give to another one???
    after 1 day of changing you write you see thats DT is on place one and doing well... do you see now..?? what a diffrences is after you givin a big POI to one and take from others.....

what about that...?? do you leve it like it is now??? you tak and give and thats all??
    you think your 40k of funds can repair a lost progres and probably place 1 ?????????????
    i do not need a free shiiit from EA im able to buy it............!!!!!!!!
    take it back i dont need your help..... i thought thats you as a moderator think to get fair play for the people but i see you the same like rest...

take the funds back and give back the POI
  • 4M4N71MU5
    3 posts New member
    My 4 accounts, which had over 100K of funds, didn't receive the 40k you said they gave, where are the refunds for these 4 accounts of mine?? BrasilO1,4M4N71Mu5,Coronnier and H4G4774 these are my 4 accounts, I wait for my refund until the next sever.
  • 4M4N71MU5
    3 posts New member
    My 4 accounts, which had over 100K of funds, didn't receive the 40k you said they gave, where are the refunds for these 4 accounts of mine?? BrasilO1,4M4N71Mu5,Coronnier and H4G4774 these are my 4 accounts, I wait for my refund until the next sever.
  • 4M4N71MU5
    3 posts New member
  • Coronnier
    2 posts New member
  • Coronnier
    2 posts New member
    My 4 accounts, which had over 100K of funds, didn't receive the 40k you said they gave, where are the refunds for these 4 accounts of mine?? BrasilO1,4M4N71MU5,Coronnier and H4G4774 these are my 4 accounts, I wait for my refund until the next sever.
  • MAHRTRA
    1 posts New member
    My 4 accounts, which had over 100K of funds, didn't receive the 40k you said they gave, where are the refunds for these 4 accounts of mine?? BrasilO1,4M4N71MU5,Coronnier and H4G4774 these are my 4 accounts, I wait for my refund until the next sever.
  • My 4 accounts, which had over 100K of funds, didn't receive the 40k you said they gave, where are the refunds for these 4 accounts of mine?? BrasilO1,4M4N71MU5,Coronnier and H4G4774 these are my 4 accounts, I wait for my refund until the next sever.
  • Sarrahfull
    1 posts New member
  • BrasilO1
    2 posts New member
  • BrasilO1
    2 posts New member
  • H4G4774
    1 posts New member
  • But not only that guys, we now have inmortal bases that cannot be attacked by the FB. How come a player jump in front of the enemy and cannot be attacked? This is in FireStorm15. https://prnt.sc/1ixbatm
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.