EA Forums - Banner

Firestorm 15

Replies

• death2klown
    7 posts New member
    half the world gets stuck killing level 12 bases while a couple of quads get to rp farm off level 22 bases. This world is so unbalanced and so unfair. Your best bet is to restart it and give us all compensation. It is what ea would do. Email them ask them. There all about fairness among all players. Thats all we ask for. To be able to log in when we try and to play a fair balance game without other players getting advanced starts we are starting to think is given to them on purpose bye the developers. Thats only the tip. The pois are out of order and the bases around the fort are way unbalanced in terms of levels. really one quad gets to dig in with 43 and 42 while the west has to dig 45s allot longer before center. If everybody wants results do what i was told to do. Snapshots then email ea from the ea main website. Ea says this is a problem that developers are paid to fix. If nothing gets done just message ea from there main website they said. Plus guys. Eleph is the only one who can fix things. Druids only job is to keep peace between us and developers bye communicating for us. He only defends developers. I dont care if the developers dont like me because we all have jobs in life and we all do them proper or get fired. They should of shut the world down the first day they spawned it!!!
  • xxsly
    56 posts Member
    Did you read the server settings? There are a few issues with the server but none of the points you raise are any of them.

The server settings specifically stated there would be an uneven distribution. You could have easily checked the world before deciding where you want to play.
  • gamerdruid
    4210 posts Moderator
    All I can say to death2klown, is the lead alliance is in an abnormal sector, the 2nd alliance is in a normal one. That doesn't say much for an advantage or disadvantage at this stage of the game. They acknowledged that the alliance separation didn't work. Other 'features' are in the announcement and the abnormal sectors are a result of that.
    I am not an employee of EA/Envision. The views expressed are my own!
  • AOA1964
    2 posts New member
    > @sachanne62 said:
    > My first move... I lost bubble
    > Not protected with forgotten attacks the first day... Crazy. No chance to progress
    >

I got the same prob , its totaly not fair.
    When i joined this world i landed on a sector near 22 lev bases lol , when i upgrated and finally could move i lost my shield and i was moving away from it .
    You don't make any progress without shield , you need 2 build defs , that you normaly don't need for 7 days. My base is dead again , do we get our resources back that we lost in all those days ???
  • EE_Elephterion
    1796 posts Envision Developer
    Hello Commander,

where you given the warning message before your move?
    Envision Entertainment Community Liaison
  • AOA1964
    2 posts New member
    > @EE_Elephterion said:
    > Hello Commander,
    >
    > where you given the warning message before your move?

hi

so what about our shields ???
    its not fair if we join a world and get dropt between 20 and 22 lev bases ???
    And when my base level was 7 i moved away from those big bases and still lost my shield.
    non-stop dying now.
  • xxsly
    56 posts Member
    Hello Commander,

Many people on F15 have lost shields without warning for some reason, myself included.

Was definitely a bit of a shock but on normal servers, people forgo their shields within a few days anyway
  • Animals-Defence
    90 posts Member
    edited July 5
    normaly we have a shiled for 7 days , so long we don't move in lev 20 area . but i landed there when i joined the game. So give back our shields , losing money , resources and i non-stop die.
    How can i grow if i already need put of defs ???

wel not this acc doh , but my 2 other onces : stroombeffer and AOA1964 , they non-stop DIE.
  • gamerdruid
    4210 posts Moderator
    So, having already found moving loses your shields with one account you moved again!

If you had farmed the level 20 bases with your shield up you could have got a lot of resources. Look at the location of those in the lead - they grew and moved.
  • tix2
    14 posts Member
    Lol, it’s never their fault, but ours, since I started on bit 3, it’s the same song, between shenanigans and others, don’t forget that they, it’s a company $) and we customers , we’re all idiots me first because we keep playing, we pay for a service we don’t have it’s like buying a new car with used parts, always problems
  • jptubb
    posts New member
    Low level areas are getting bubble drop warnings but the bubble drop doesn't affect every player it appears to be random.
  • dont get it, get that uneven stuff like bases being mixed levels stupid but i get it, get pois being different levels, but dont get how players can be miss placed in the 22s not on the outside with the 22s in front of them,

dont get why the bass are bigger one side of the server but would be much less approaching from the other side,

dont get why we moved forward to us it said shields would drop but they didnt, but did a bit later on when u had the warning 15 moves before,

umm what else dont i get, how u cant just say sorry we messed up, have 50 cp a week and an rt pack,

ps that attempt at a different server wasnt very good, maybe listen to some players.
  • gamerdruid wrote: »
    All I can say to death2klown, is the lead alliance is in an abnormal sector, the 2nd alliance is in a normal one. That doesn't say much for an advantage or disadvantage at this stage of the game. They acknowledged that the alliance separation didn't work. Other 'features' are in the announcement and the abnormal sectors are a result of that.

Dude, "other features are in the announcement..." and probably the most important one doesn't work that is having all players from the same faction in 1 alliance and not mixed as they are right now. What kind of mess is that? Will that be fixed or what?
  • Hello Commander,

That is the problem! The warning message was not given and even when you move to the warning zone it will let you know that if you move there your shield will drop and that message was not given either. Oh! And i need to reiterate again that factions are being mixed and its not like the announcement: GDI alliance or NOD alliance only....
  • gamerdruid wrote: »
    So, having already found moving loses your shields with one account you moved again!

If you had farmed the level 20 bases with your shield up you could have got a lot of resources. Look at the location of those in the lead - they grew and moved.

I think you need to admit all the issues we have in this server and see how players can be compensated for their frustrations :smile: I think that will be smarter!! BTW, are you guys going to fix the bug of mixed alliances with GDI and NOD? Just wondering!
  • gamerdruid
    4210 posts Moderator
    I don't work for EA/Envision so don't have to say sorry for anything or admit anything. Explain, because no-one asking for cp/rt compensation has, how that doesn't help those that have had no problems and have dug away from the edge of the forgotten area.

As for NOD v GDI they admitted they had a problem and therefore changed the announcement so it's not going to change.
  • EE_Elephterion
    1796 posts Envision Developer
    ratafari1 wrote: »
    I think you need to admit all the issues we have in this server and see how players can be compensated for their frustrations :smile: I think that will be smarter!! BTW, are you guys going to fix the bug of mixed alliances with GDI and NOD? Just wondering!

In case of Firestorm 15 we have decided to allow open alliances, as changing this post-launch would be very invasive and could end up doing more harm than good. There will be other Red VS Blue Firestorms in the future.

Regarding the warning message, we are working on this and hope to release a fix asap. then we can think about a compensation.
    Envision Entertainment Community Liaison
  • ratafari1 wrote: »

In case of Firestorm 15 we have decided to allow open alliances, as changing this post-launch would be very invasive and could end up doing more harm than good. There will be other Red VS Blue Firestorms in the future.

Regarding the warning message, we are working on this and hope to release a fix asap. then we can think about a compensation.

Wel thinking about a compensation ?
    Thats nice but that doesnt give back 2 los i had 2 deal with , i got 9 funded acc's in this world , 3 of my acc's lost shield in the first day and died more then onces , those 3 acc's can't , wel lets say , they are way behind now. they needed def , while my other 6 acc's din't need it. for me thats a big los.
    Buying and upgrading defs instead of upgrading my offense.
    I wish i had my shields back doh .
  • we immediately said that there were problems, now do you change after a week?
    but what do you change ???? We spent a lot of ​​RT cp to dig 23+ bases from the start, only in us sector no warning when bubble drop..... now we have a big advantage because we took a Tib Poi 26 and you change with the game in progress? Are you kidding I hope, I am the CIC of the world's first alliance and now we have to assist you benefit others? Do you think it is correct?
    Where were you all last weekend?

You can't change anything now!
  • Are now April Fool's Day and its joke or what ? If now restart map and earlier others kill low lvl bases and go deep that way , and others need to kill high lvl bases and not get that deep that reason when need to kill high lvl bases, other get huge benefit if map restart and base lvl every sectors same and its that fair ?

So these who kill high lvl bases and not can digging that fast , get now rewards low lvl POIs and these who have low lvl bases and kill these and get fast forward, get huge lvl POIs and get that high bonus so others not get any possible to win after that EA mistakes , ah not maybe mistakes EA not do that , but some errors , that anyways are GDI v NOD and "The enemy’s strength is irregularly distributed."

Where these now after restart map ?
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.