EA Forums - Banner

subbing

Hello all,
Recently it has come the time to re-create the sub for my second player. This is each world (of 4). Each time I place the sub request, it works, but then after one using it - it then comes up with the ruling stating why you cannot have the sub.... This has happened on all 4 worlds I am on.... Its annoying... Any ideas? This hasn't happened before with EA's ruling.

Replies

• Hello Commander,

this is a known issue and we are looking into it.
    You can write me the subs/worlds in a DM if you'd like. This would give us more data to investigate for a root cause.
    Envision Entertainment Community Liaison
  • Ok EE_Elphterion, thanks..... It is Wrath 25 & 26, Tiberian 46, Firestorm 13. Continually, I have cancelled the subs; followed by logging out and back into my other email account.... Just to work both of my accounts....

johno3some, and 1p6j8.
  • @johno3some something i want to confirm, after you successfully accepted and played a substitution, you change to another world and the substitution there produced the rule violation? Do I understand that correct?
    And it also seems to happen to subs on the same world after the first substitution?
  • Yes. On tibs 46, I used my main account being johno3some. I then went to carry on with my second account being 1p6j8. In that account I replaced the sub to my main. I then went back to the main to open the sub. This came the advice over the rules. I left it a day and done the same. It happened again, and on Wrath 25 and 26. But unusually, it seems that this has settled, and I have got onto them... There was one time where I had successfully logged in for the first days event of subbing. Then the following day it showed the violation - as if 30 days had passed. Most confusing. This has been doing this for about a week, before contacting yourself within the forum...
  • Hello again, it has happened again. This time I have taken a jpg of it....p63gef48hd65.jpg
  • Further info - this has now happened in Tiberian 46 also, same pic 2 days into the sub and the sub rules comes up....
  • Following a re-look at your message.... I do swap in between worlds to cover all my bases. They all have subs, so I can do both accounts. But, I have had never had this problem in past.. This effectively has stopped me doing the game. Before I used to be able to use two tabs on the browser to work on both accounts... Now that also has been stopped. Has there been any progress with my original problem?
  • I'm afraid we will only have a solution with the next update.
  • If its an added help - If I swap accounts to be the main subbed player - it works then... But I am used to using my main to sub my second... It's just an interference that I will have to live with for now... I thank you for all the help that you have given me.... Phil J.
  • gamerdruid
    3692 posts Moderator
    Two accounts in the same browser can be achieved by using the 'incognito' feature of most browsers. You will need to remember to enable scripts/extensions for the game to work within the extra browser. The other method is to use more than one browser. This way at least 4 ID's can be used at once.
    I am not an employee of EA/Envision. The views expressed are my own!
  • Same issue here on Tiberium 47. Subbing worked good for a while then all of a sudden in Options/ Substitution tab, Maximum possible substitution days is now set to zero. After about a week I get 1 sub day. This is only happening on this world with all 3 of my accounts. The other worlds work fine.
  • gamerdruid
    3692 posts Moderator
    Can yo do a screen shot of the message with the full information - days used, days available etc and post here?
    I am not an employee of EA/Envision. The views expressed are my own!
  • Try to reset the sub-account password....after the reset, the sub work again and you don't even need to resub it.