EA Forums - Banner

Tiberium 42 alliance needs moderation

6ixtrojans
3 posts Member
edited October 2020
@EE_Elephterion

An alliance on Tib 42 took a swipe at us by renaming their alliance "iron XXXX pounders" -- one of the most egregious abuses of alliance naming I've seen in all my years in this game. We've reported this in-game, but it really needs to get addressed quickly as this sexually violent and harassing name shows up all over the server..

REMOVED LINK

EDIT: Profanity filter failed - removed profanity. Link removed as it shows same profanity in the alliance name. Copy of full post is maintained in moderation area.
Post edited by gamerdruid on

Replies

• I feel that it is my duty to report the offensive language that a alliance has named their group on tib 42 iron cunts pounder . It was not just a one-off either, i feel this is directed at our alliance iron wolves. I found it to be offensive, and I am sure that other players also found it offensive as well. I do not feel that this alliance. has a place on the server where they can interact with members of public, .If you do not decide that action needs to be taken against the alliance. then I will escalate this to the next level
  • gamerdruid
    3832 posts Moderator
    edited October 2020
    Please do escalate this as far as you can! EA support can be slow to react to complaints about in-game behaviour so the more complaints they receive, in-game and via other channels, the more likely they are to act. Action is never certain from EA support!

As you probably know, in-game moderation doesn't exist.
    I am not an employee of EA/Envision. The views expressed are my own!
  • Thanks for alerting us to this. We will see if we can bump this issue up in the mod queue.
    Envision Entertainment Community Liaison
  • jubabartuscheck
    3 posts New member
    edited October 2020
    It should be a friendly game, but the players of the alliance "Iron (PROFANITY) Pounders" and "The Dog Pound", are being very hostile in the vocabulary, insulting their opponents. Every game I play, that kind of attitude is intolerable. It's just a game. These attitudes keep players out of the game.
    Post edited by gamerdruid on
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!