EA Forums - Banner

Prev1
TheSpanishRat3
36 posts Member
edited October 2020
Just tried to log in on my other computer with 2 accounts on another world

One one I'm told My Password is wrong. On the other account I get we have Tec problems please try again later

EDIT Added world reference in title. GD
Post edited by gamerdruid on

Replies

• gamerdruid
    3827 posts Moderator
    It seems a general problem with EA - try again tomorrow and it will probably be resolved.
    I am not an employee of EA/Envision. The views expressed are my own!
  • by then my Bases could be Dead Still I will get a 40 space move
  • 24 hours from when I first tried. Still unable to log in

Message reads Were sorry, but were having technical difficulties. Please try again later.

So I have now lost out on 24 hours package recourses as I can not collect, lost out on 24hours of CP and Repair time I could have used. come on EA this is not good enough.
  • What world is it?
    Because if someone else in that world has problems, they could comment on it.
    I have not had access problems in the last 72 hours from Europe (Spain).
    Not a part of EA / Envision teams - My comments are only mine.
  • Like you I'm in Spain and its the new wrath 27 world
    Have tried on 2 different computers
  • have closed down computer then restarted I now got Password incorrect so have changed password reloaded and now back to Having Tech problems coming up
  • I have now tried 3 browsers and 2 computers
    What to do next
  • right I turned off computer waited a hour restarted computer, Run Malwarebytes, and spy bot checkers,
    Turned off all add blockers, and addon in Browsers,
    Then tried to log in 2 accounts going to Tiberium Main page then log in, Tried this method on 3 Browsers, Firefox, Chrome and Edge and
    EVERY TIME I get the same message
    We are having tech problems message
    What can I do next HELP
  • Like you I'm in Spain and its the new wrath 27 world
    Have tried on 2 different computers

It's just a suggestion but ... why don't you add the world name to the thread title so that others who have a similar problem can add it here?

"LOG IN PROBLEMS with wrath 27 world"

Sorry I don't play this world.
    Not a part of EA / Envision teams - My comments are only mine.
  • gamerdruid
    3827 posts Moderator
    edited October 2020
    https://cncapp02.alliances.commandandconquer.com/420/index.aspx is a direct link to Wrath 27 - does this work for you.

I was able to get into the world via the in-game change world option. Maybe that will help too. Also, the standard advice of clearing history, cache and cookies with session files may be of assistance.

I've alerted the developers who are investigating.
  • Hello Commanders,

are you still seeing troubles when login into the world or did the issue resolve itself over night?
    Envision Entertainment Community Liaison
  • As you see I am NOW able to get into game
    for some Reason Even using different computers and different browser I was unable to get past load Game Press load game and all I got was We are having Tec problems for 4 days. so was even unable to load forum. As a LAST desperate go I tried 5 mins ago to load and I got in
    Do not know the Problem or Reason I could not load and kept getting the Try again late we are having tec Problems BUT it now works and one Happy bunny,
  • I DO NOT BELIEVE IT
    Managed to load 2 accounts
    But the other 2 only get We have Tec Problems Try later
    WHAT IS GOING ON
  • gamerdruid
    3827 posts Moderator
    When switching between accounts are you logging out via the in-game log-out option and then via the option at the top of the screen that loads. The first gets you out of the game and off the world, the second logs you out of the EA gaming system. Anomalies have been noticed in the past when trying to use 2 or more accounts with the same browser.

Does the direct link also give the error?
  • No using TABS so each Account Loads separate
    ie 4 log ins as if 4 different web pages
    The Point is I have now 2 accounts loaded on this Computer and I tried to load the other 2 on my other computer and they are the ones now showing the tec problem try Later Notice

Non of it makes sense to me. Its not as if I have been Suspended or any thing like that. That I could understand.
  • gamerdruid
    3827 posts Moderator
    There have been problems for many since single login was introduced a while back. The only advice I can give is to use 2 different browsers (I use Chrome and Iron) and their incognito modes - that way you get to use 4 accounts together.
  • Tried it in fact I used 3 Browser with same out come
    It just does not make any sense
    just tried on other computer with Firefox this ones running Chrome no luck
  • Once i have to reload this account and same thing happens i will ONLY be able to READ Forum as a log in is needed to answer on here
  • come on EE work some magic
  • My accounts are on Wrath 24, 27 and Tib 44
    Raymondronald, TheSpanish rat1, TheSpanish Rat2 and The Spanish Rat 3