EA Forums - Banner

2Next

Replies

• gamerdruid
    3832 posts Moderator
    edited October 2020
    Their magic doesn't extend to weekends! (Except when there are multiple problems spread globally.

Which accounts are on which worlds?

Wrath 24 ?
    Wrath 27 ?
    Tib 44 ?

Have you tried disabling all scripts and extensions? Do you get the same problem?

My advice stands, using Firefox and Chrome at the same time should be possible. If it isn't then there is a setup issue, probably on your computer. Clearing history, cache and cookies as well as session files should allow you to log in to one world at a time on each of the main browser window and the associated private/incognito window.

Go slowly...... Try Firefox with one account. What error message do you get? (Still the same 'technical error' message?)

Load SRware Iron (an older Chrome clone). Try with that one? (It will pick up the files from Chrome more than likely - but not scripts and extensions.)

If you're on a 64-bit machine, try Waterfox a Firefox built for 64-bit windows.
    I am not an employee of EA/Envision. The views expressed are my own!
  • nefrontheone
    666 posts Member
    edited October 2020
    I'm playing now only with chrome and four players at same time:
    https://prnt.sc/vao29t
    But you can play with one player on Chrome and another on Firefox or Opera or Edge (all open at same time)

Edited:

Note: they are not substitutions, they are accounts that some friends have "loaned" me to do the test.
    Post edited by nefrontheone on
    Not a part of EA / Envision teams - My comments are only mine.
  • Right for some MAGIC reason it is now working So I am logged in
    GD It was not ONE Computer it was 2 Desktops plus a lap top it was as if My ISP address was banned
    But at moment Fingers x all seems back to normal. It just did not make sence 3 computers 3 different browsers on each. but as I said now clear for good I hope
  • I DO NOT BELIVE IT after a week of no problem
    i now can not log in The Experiencing Tec problems page now comes up after I enter Email address and password press Log in and its Tec problems page pops up
  • I DO NOT BELIVE IT after a week of no problem
    i now can not log in The Experiencing Tec problems page now comes up after I enter Email address and password press Log in and its Tec problems page pops up

I just signed in without a hitch. The issue might arise somewhere enroute between your internet access and EA.
    Envision Entertainment Community Liaison
  • To put it another way, the failure does not appear to be a problem with EA's servers, but with "something" between your browser and EA's servers.

- Do you have any antivirus or firewall not configured properly?
    - Are you accessing from a connection that is being controlled (company firewall)?
    - Do you have any security control software activated from your Internet service provider?
    - Are you using any VPN / Proxy software to connect to the Internet?
  • I see what you are saying BUT

No change in any of my firewall or anti virus settings for past 2 years

Home Computers NOT company
    not using a Proxy

The only thing in common on all 3 computers is the ISP
    which is Avital alicante based
    had same problem yesterday but today could log on

Just seems strange all 3 computers 2 desktops and a laptop all using different browsers

This problem was non excitant until last up date, But as its a log in problem the update should not have any ting to do with it
    with 10 years plus of playing this game NEVER encountered any problem like this one

Looks like I will have to grin and put up with it
  • After stating that you have made no changes, that the server part of EA is working, the only thing left viable is something from your ISP.

If your IP is dynamic, have you tried renewing it?
    (It would be a way to prevent your ISP [or any Internet node] from blocking it if you have it blacklisted)

A silly question, have you tried connecting from a neighbor / brother's house, with another data line, to see if it connects from there?

Because everything looks like it's something your ISP needs to fix. :-(
  • gamerdruid
    3832 posts Moderator
    I was thinking along the same lines. Connecting from another location (ie another ISP) or using data sharing on a mobile phone (simple to test log-on issues, playing will consume data rapidly!) may identify the ISP as the potential source of the issue.

One possible solution may be to use a free VPN to see if that actually helps.
    I am not an employee of EA/Envision. The views expressed are my own!