EA Forums - Banner

Sub not working

Hi, tried opening a sub which I had previously activated several times without issues to be told that sub rules had been violated. They haven't.
prntscr.com/vh0c6d

Replies

• gamerdruid
    4426 posts Moderator
    Which world?
    I am not an employee of EA/Envision. The views expressed are my own!
  • FS 11
  • FS11 was one of the worlds offline yesterday for maintenance. Links may have been lost. Can you get the sub re-issued?
    I am not an employee of EA/Envision. The views expressed are my own!
  • I will ask him next time he's on. Just been checking other subs ( I have several) and this is the only one that won't open. Pretty sure they were all requested before the patch, so idk. Stumped. There is another bug with subs btw, wherein if you have several, sometimes one won't let you log. ie every time you try you just get logged straight off again. Damned annoying when you're trying to save a hub by moving a base lol.
  • I think the bug is forcing the sub-account to reset its EA password to make it to work. I had this issue two times now and have to ask my friend to reset his account password. After that it works again, without even have him to resub-ed.

The password reset is forced to the account as you could not login unless you go to EA Origin page and asked for password reset to login back. This bug is very harmful as not all of us have the sub account owner still actively play the game :(.