EA Forums - Banner

FireStorm 14

Why does the 4th fortress not change its level, it is always the same level 95. I want to hit it with the 5th in a row, and if it does, it will just be a one-shot for me.

Replies

• Smild30
    16 posts Member
    Question to the moderators. What is the maximum number of bases for one account possible in firestorm14?
  • gamerdruid
    4059 posts Moderator
    edited May 12
    Why does the 4th fortress not change its level, it is always the same level 95. I want to hit it with the 5th in a row, and if it does, it will just be a one-shot for me.
    The level of the fortress is determined by the levels of the top 10 players on the world. 95 is the maximum level for 'normal' worlds, the level is higher (in theory) on level 80 worlds.
    Smild30 wrote: »
    Question to the moderators. What is the maximum number of bases for one account possible in firestorm14?

The max number of player bases is the same on all worlds, 31 although some scripts fail if you have 31 and generate errors.
    I am not an employee of EA/Envision. The views expressed are my own!
  • Smild30
    16 posts Member
    Thnx :)
  • 5KY3_64
    11 posts Member
    @Smild30 Since the last update, level of the fort has been solved, on wrath 26 we have fort level 110 https://prnt.sc/12wyykm
  • Polux37
    31 posts Member
    Today was another fortress run of firestorm 14 and another 95.
  • Polux37
    31 posts Member
    edited June 18
    And another one, 1 year after the server started fort lvl still did not increased.