EA Forums - Banner

Vet 8 server PvP Issues

2Next

Replies

• gamerdruid
    3827 posts Moderator
    I can solve all these issues for you, don't log in and play the game. It won't stop the cheating, but you'll not be so annoyed at it!
    I am not an employee of EA/Envision. The views expressed are my own!
  • great advise, thats a good way to bring in more players by telling them to leave the game, this forum is a joke and a waste of time!!! and as for the moderators pffttttttttttt!!!!!!
  • gamerdruid
    3827 posts Moderator
    It wasn't general advice, but specific to your issue.
  • sorry, i was under the impresssion that you guys were here to help, my mistake.
  • https://prnt.sc/w0yerf

I get these errors in the console during PVP and PVE whether I use scripts or not.
  • [url]https://prnt.sc/w0yerf[/url]
  • Lol @xxxPsychoPetexxx your legacy score is higher than mine.

@LongerJohnSilver https://prnt.sc/w0yerf

I've seen this error as well.
  • @XDaast yeah was meant for new players on the server, server has many errors, we already pointed out but pointless even saying anything here, you will just get told to quit the game lol
  • @xxxPsychoPetexxx if we focus on the errors they may fix them :)

@EE_Elephterion do the screen shots help you determine anything? How much of the console error information do you need?

Players on all sides are quite frustrated about this.
  • Remember it is the weekend, so don't expect a response quickly from @EE_Elephterion
  • "Hole fixers" "Gap fillers" Call them what you want many alliances use them and my humble opinion its smart play you use them to defend an area, they do a similar job as you would have previously asked an allie to do for you. Oh and of course they are killed to control areas too etc.

Its a tactic that i fully agree with the only time i won't agree with it is when them little expendable accounts are then used to block in coming attacks, that i feel is a bit cowardly and ruins the game.

Remember guys war is war and its human nature to find an edge to over come your enemies to win. We all need enemies. Enemies make it a war game, remove the enemies and all you got is TRACTORS, farm or fight. I prefer to fight 🤡
  • why do we experience so many error's when logging into the game? it really is a nightmare, also why does the screen constantly freeze up during pvp?

this is causing alot of problems within our team, alot have just given up because of this issue!

has anyone even looked into this issue?
  • Yes, we are investigating these errors. I can't promise a fix so close to the holiday season however.
    Envision Entertainment Community Liaison
  • XDaast
    103 posts Member
    edited December 2020
    It really has made the game very unfun. Not knowing if your attack will make it to the server takes away all the fun. I've even seen this error on PTE.

As a side note - players in certain locales/locations have these issues more frequently than others. I can give an example in PM.
  • They've recently introduced a patch on the PTE that has made this a common occurrence, I've found if I close the window on the attack screen the attack continues and there is no freeze or perpetual attack. Not ideal if in PvP but at least you don't have to reload in the browser each time. WIth simulation you already know how successful (or not) the attack will be. For farming this works for me.
  • so advertising what they cant provide, and getting paid, and no service, says on home screen pvp with enemy but when we do lots of crashes, how or why should we pay for that, if i went to a bar an said a pint of larger and got half a pint of cider would ask for money back or not pay them,

as for daast no he shouldnt be paid for what is ment as a free game, yes i know it takes time, but was ment as a hobby to practice, not to make more money than the game makers, when a kid makes a cheat or a script for a game, they get taken to court, if his meddling is making the game not perform then might be him losing other players and losing the company money, as why should anyone pay for a service which step up devs, cod get 5 people in a game against 45 or 95 others and dont get as many issues, and that be on a free game too, even get voice chat, step up your game really,
  • gamerdruid
    3827 posts Moderator
    I'm not sure how you know he's 'make more money than the game makers' unless you have insight to both their finances! xDaast isn't making 'cheats' but enhancements - certain actions are prohibited, but the game is designed to allow these enhancements via a script so to call them cheats is very misleading. Unless you can provide evidence that the scripts he provides are in the group that aren't allowed I'd be very careful what you accuse others of doing!
  • XDaast
    103 posts Member
    edited December 2020
    @OneKOPunch In all the years I've played this game and been called a cheater I have rarely felt the need to defend myself. This is because I go out of my way to ensure that the scripts I produce and maintain do not violate the EULA. However, it is getting old.

The amount of money I make from my packages is very very low. After F11 I started charging a small fee for the packages - not the scripts. I did this because it was taking way too much of my time to fix scripts that were broken by updates to the game. I'm talking thousands of hours of work - during this time I also was not playing the game actively. In fact, I do not play this game actively with the exception of Veteran Servers.

If I had the ability to cheat don't you think I would be ranked 1 on all worlds?

If EA or the developers of the game ask me to stop charging for the packages I will do so immediately. All I have ever done is try to make this game more enjoyable for everyone. Being called a cheater for trying to do that makes me reconsider if I should even spend time on trying to help the community at all.

This thread is about the errors related to freezing during attacks. If you want to start a "I hate XDaast" thread please do so. I believe in free speech and opinion so I do not care if you continue to call me a cheater. Stop spamming this thread with complaints about me. Start a new thread for that. This thread is to provide information to EA regarding these errors that are making the game unfun.
  • We are monitoring the situation of the worlds and gather information, but know that we likely won't be able to make any improvements before the new year as the holiday season is upon us.
    Envision Entertainment Community Liaison