EA Forums - Banner

Unable to upgrade in one base

Hi,
Can u sort out an issue that is there in the game. I am not able to upgrade anything in one of my bases, while in the other base everything is working fine.
I am not able to upgrade neither my defense nor my base buildings. :'(
I have less storage capacity so can u resolve this glitch?
Thanks

Replies

• gamerdruid
    3994 posts Moderator
    It would be helpful if you'd say which world you're and which base it is that is having a problem. Also, if it is a different account to the one you've posted with, which account.

The developers can't look into a problem without this information!
    I am not an employee of EA/Envision. The views expressed are my own!
  • Necroposting because i'm having the same issue, I have more details:
    Experiencing it in tiberian 49.
    It seems to happen after base recovers alliance bonuses after recent destruction from a forgotten attack.
    The base appear to have the resources from alliance bonuses as if it was not destroyed.
    You cannot upgrade buildings or defences even if ui seems to allow it, buttons are enabled but when you click "upgrade", level stay the same and resources are not subtracted.
    You can send resource to the bugged base but you cannot send out resources as if it was in lockdown.
    My team mates also experienced this behaviour, they suggested me to restart all chrome instances, but this not always fix the problem.
    The problem seems to go away after some time by itself.
    The only real workaround for the problems seems to build a better defence and not getting destroyed by forgotten. Pretty tough if base stays stuck and you cannot upgrade defences.

Let me know if you need more information
  • forgot to add another detail. Moving the base or getting attacked (and surviving) makes the base to unstuck from this situation.