EA Forums - Banner

New server?

Replies

• quite amusing and even more annoying that Eleptherion or someone from devs are ignoring so much our question about new server meanwhile are active in other threads of the forum...
  • Are any servers planned for 2021? :D
  • Ok enough is enough I think its now time for a new server 🤡

Come on guys, give us a new Firestorm server with NO FA 🤡 or spoil us and also give us a Classic server too with Moral but no FA 🤡

If you feel for the other guys then maybe give them an FA server too.

Now that would be a great start to 2021 three new servers 🤡

Clown
  • lets goooooooooooooooooooooo
  • DuracellD4
    13 posts Member
    edited January 18
    one_cIown wrote: »
    Ok enough is enough I think its now time for a new server 🤡

Come on guys, give us a new Firestorm server with NO FA 🤡 or spoil us and also give us a Classic server too with Moral but no FA 🤡

If you feel for the other guys then maybe give them an FA server too.

Now that would be a great start to 2021 three new servers 🤡

Clown

Morale server, there is already one active, and he will not finish before a long time, if they start a new Morale server there will be no one on this server since majority of players that prefer morale are already playing on it
    all FA worlds are finished.
    I think more players like NO FA/NO Morale firestorm special servers even more than any other servers.
    So either FA or Special firestorm server but not another morale server
  • Looks like Eleptherion has disappeared - same will happen to the game.

Make it public -> so the few remaining players can stop asking for a new world.
  • gamerdruid
    3989 posts Moderator
    He's not disappeared - and the game isn't going to either!
    I am not an employee of EA/Envision. The views expressed are my own!
  • is the game dead, i know macca left, john i think too, this pause had caused a few to look else where, shame really was only a few as it was. can i make a copy of game and make a private server, will play by myself lol
  • gamerdruid
    3989 posts Moderator
    The game is not dead.
  • Reality check shows something different!
  • All that money ea could be making. Once worlds are over most players stop super funding and eventually funding all together since once the worlds over the number 1 alliance is always stronger and can smash everybody free. You should probably kick it into gear so your players dont go to another game and spend there money there. Not to mention your game already consists of multi accouters because you dont do anything to bring more players in. Like making a 150 cp cap 18 hours rt would be great as then players dont have to sit there forever watching. Maybe an auto repair not using a script so we dont have to check in every 10 minutes to repair our bases. I could go on and on but i think your thought has been lost since the very first new echo world. If you cant suck free players in then the paid players like us run out of players to kill and makes it to where one alliance can rain over all other alliances because there is not enough players to build more than one good alliance specially with players jumping to whoever they think will win. Increasing cp and rt caps will suck players in at an alarming level and would force your paid players to fund more as now the free players will be able to war or protect themselves when pushed around. Plus raising the cp cap allows free players to kill bases alone wich is a must must since loot sharing came into play. Now teamwork killed bases is worst than farming camps. If your trying to implement farming into the game like it should be then you would have to stop players from being able to run bases until there dead. Only way to do this is increase how fast the bases heal. So that way say somebody attacks drops the base bye only 3% then the base would heal itself before the next attack could come in and would be low enough that you could still kill the base but never alone and never efficiently. Which should be the case when you are trying to kill bases 10 levels or higher than your offense level. That way one would be forced to farm then dig then farm then dig like the game was meant to be done. Its a team playing game with no team playing so now you have to do something to make it more balanced. For real i bet if you did away with all multi accounts there would probably only be 100 of us that actually plays. Out of us 100 i bet 75 of us are all loyal to one player and how does that fair for the other players who never get to win? and war. War is always one sided and it should be. Out of all problems in the game this is the biggest. This is the reason why you've lost so so many players. Its a war game with no real wars. Like the vet world for example. Only one alliance can win so why do you allow confeds? Should be no allies in that world and it should be a bloodbath as were all vets and are competing to be the best players. i can go on and on but you really should share this with the heads of the game. As developers really can only do what there told anyways. I think the last world i had that was actually a fight all the way to center and was actually fun was w 36 old world 36.
  • gamerdruid
    3989 posts Moderator
    You must live in an alternative reality - a few seasoned players leaving doesn't mean the game is dead. There seems to be a concerted effort by a group of players to come on here and declare the game dead or dying when development is still on-going.

In the long time I've been involved with the game many players join, become very skilled then move on. New players come in, become skilled and then move on. It's the way these things happen. It doesn't mean the game is dead or dying.
  • Sorry - looks like you are the person who "lives in an alternative reality".

Without going into detail again: price policy + changes within the game (especially PVP) have killed the game!

I would bet any money that EA/Envision is making less money because 1. less people are playing + 2. the longtime players are buying much less Funds.
  • gamerdruid
    3989 posts Moderator
    EA make the policy & pricing changes, ~Envision make the changes to the game. That's the reality I live in.
  • You don´t say! Again wasted words because everybody knows that.
  • brocamam
    2 posts New member
    In view of EA, it has disappeared.
    I think it's time to see new horizons ... Steam.
  • chadthurston
    133 posts Member
    edited January 20
    delete
    Post edited by chadthurston on
  • > @gamerdruid said:
    > The developers are in Germany, where a lockdown is happening. Many of them are using the time to use up vacation time to be with families, as much as the lockdown allows. it's unlikely that a new world is to be launched when they 'work from home' or are 'on vacation'. So, to quote the developer most in charge that I talk to, 'no new worlds are planned for 2020'.

erm this is a not valid argument. especially now the people have time to play - nobody spends all the time with the kids, lol. for the devs it is easy to start a new world.
  • gamerdruid
    3989 posts Moderator
    > @gamerdruid said:
    > The developers are in Germany, where a lockdown is happening. Many of them are using the time to use up vacation time to be with families, as much as the lockdown allows. it's unlikely that a new world is to be launched when they 'work from home' or are 'on vacation'. So, to quote the developer most in charge that I talk to, 'no new worlds are planned for 2020'.

erm this is a not valid argument. especially now the people have time to play - nobody spends all the time with the kids, lol. for the devs it is easy to start a new world.

It was a perfectly valid point I was making on 19th December in the pre-Christmas period when a number of the developers had taken vacation time (as many others did).

I'm unsure how easy, or difficult it is to 'start a new world' as I don't work for them. I'm not sure how you know the complexities of the task.
  • @gamerdruid

14.01.2021 -> „Starting new servers costs very little in time.....“

18.01.2021 -> „I´m unsure how easy or difficult it is to start a new world....“

LOL
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!