EA Forums - Banner

POI's on new servers - much lower resources and much quicker resource diminish rates

Has anyone else noticed how on the new servers [Tib 48 for instance], how the resources that POI's generate are much less and how quickly they crap out, compared to the older servers [Wrath21/25, Firestorm 11, etc.]? It's pretty obvious that EA wants to drag out the new servers and make everyone spend more for less resources... I'm seeing 2nd, 3rd and 4th level POI's generating less than 10K resources and within a week or so, they crap out and you get nothing....

Very sad to see EA be so obvious in screwing us....

Replies

• Same seems to apply to forgotten base resources

and come on we all know EA been Screwing us for years, But the game is good and there is no other like it out there
    Worst luck
  • gamerdruid
    3992 posts Moderator
    edited December 2020
    PitRocks wrote: »
    Has anyone else noticed how on the new servers [Tib 48 for instance], how the resources that POI's generate are much less and how quickly they crap out, compared to the older servers [Wrath21/25, Firestorm 11, etc.]? It's pretty obvious that EA wants to drag out the new servers and make everyone spend more for less resources... I'm seeing 2nd, 3rd and 4th level POI's generating less than 10K resources and within a week or so, they crap out and you get nothing....

Very sad to see EA be so obvious in screwing us....

The way resource POI's are calculated (or the way they were in the past -it is a very old post) is explained here: https://sites.google.com/site/ccalliedforces/information-on-the-game/poi-scoring

"Updated information" may now be out of date in actual numbers but the methodology is the same.
    I am not an employee of EA/Envision. The views expressed are my own!