EA Forums - Banner

Only paypal?

So now work donate from only paypal? really? it will be all the time or i can donate without paypal later?

Replies

• Is this a joke? Your innovations only "facilitate" the possibility of the game. I do not want and do not intend to create an account in paypal. Return to the previous payment methods, such innovations will only lose the audience.
  • gamerdruid
    3827 posts Moderator
    edited January 14
    Only paypal must be a setting for only certain countries as here in the UK I can pay with a credit card. Where are you based?
    I am not an employee of EA/Envision. The views expressed are my own!
  • Russia. Before i paid from credit card. Now i can`t. And i will not use paipal. Never.
  • I used to have 3 payment options. Bank card, mobile phone account or qiwi wallet. Now only papal. I'm also from Russia.
  • Why is there no feedback?
  • gamerdruid
    3827 posts Moderator
    Feedback from whom? EA don't monitor or interact with these forums, finance decisions are made by EA so only EA.com/help can actually help you with this issue.
    I am not an employee of EA/Envision. The views expressed are my own!
  • In have been able to inquire on this and the answer to this is unfortunately: Yes, there will only be Paypal and EA Wallet be available in the foreseeable future in Russia. Apparently a change in the providers policies used for the payment services, Yandex, prompted this action.
    Envision Entertainment Community Liaison
  • A very sad and stupid policy...