EA Forums - Banner

new server advertisment

alot of people dont check the forums, there should be a news update on the main page about new servers starting.

Replies

• Yeah i agree with chad on this one i only stumbled upon the information in the forum.
    I hate FA servers and don't play them, but would have been annoyed if it had been a non FA server which i would play but would have probably missed the start if i hadn't noticed it in forum. 🤡

I like the start of servers as its my best chance of being equal to the big players (for 5 mins) hehehe 🤡

Clown 🤡
  • gamerdruid
    3948 posts Moderator
    I have brought the attention of the developers to the fact the 'news' is 'old news' on the front page. It seems that EA control the frontpage!
    I am not an employee of EA/Envision. The views expressed are my own!
  • chadthurston
    129 posts Member
    edited February 2
    delete
    Post edited by chadthurston on
  • chadthurston
    129 posts Member
    edited February 2
    delete
  • It will be a classic non FA server 🤡
  • gamerdruid
    3948 posts Moderator
    LOL - - I think you may need to wait until at least Tib49 has players on it! At about 2/3 to 3/4 full I'd expect the next world announcement. So, that could be in April or May 2021 - Or if you believe those on here who come on and say the game is dead, April/May 2030!
  • chadthurston
    129 posts Member
    edited February 2
    delete
  • chadthurston
    129 posts Member
    edited February 2
    delete
  • gamerdruid
    3948 posts Moderator
    I don't think you're alone in wishing to see new units (and logical attacks/damage resulting) but, as you say, none have been forthcoming. I doubt if any will as it doesn't seem to be the direction that the game developers are travelling, seemingly preferring new types of worlds to new units.
  • chadthurston
    129 posts Member
    edited February 2
    delete
  • chadthurston
    129 posts Member
    edited February 2
    delete