EA Forums - Banner

PTE Specific Discord Server

Hi guys

I've created a Discord Server for us people who are playing at PTE. Lets build a proper PTE community in discord where we can communicate with each other and share our thoughts.

Use this invite link to join: https://discord.gg/QfCgYQ6s

We can create multiple rooms, including language specific for the ease of users there. Would really love some help with this regard as I myself am new to this discord thing so there's alot of stuff that I myself am not familiar with.

Replies

• gamerdruid
    4147 posts Moderator
    I think you'll find that a lot of players already use Teamspeak when on the PTE - at least the German speaking ones do!

Personally, I dislike the audio from multiple chat rooms as often the language (in English) was full of expletives that I don't use and wouldn't want others in the house to hear or use! Frequent swearing was the reason I stopped using Teamspeak even when it was an English only alliance on an old world.
    I am not an employee of EA/Envision. The views expressed are my own!
  • Well this will require proper rule set and mods. And should anyone does such a thing or creates any disturbance, first offense will land them a warning, 2nd will land them a kick, and third will have them banned.