EA Forums - Banner

update to day 10-03-2021

world 4 of C&C alliances did NOT work
i can login but not play , that is the same for the athor player in w4

Replies

• gamerdruid
    4147 posts Moderator
    Is this 'old' world 4, Tib 4, Wrath 4 or Firestorm 4? Or some other variation of world 4 which is language specific? Also, is this still the case? Can you get into any other world?
    I am not an employee of EA/Envision. The views expressed are my own!
  • Hi Gamerdruid, this is Dutch World 4 (Wereld 4). It is down since the last update.

Usually an update which the associated downtime doesn't botter me much... but as we destroyed the forgotten fortress last sunday we are stuck in the middle and can't get our bases out of there. The reconstruction timer is already to zero, but our bases are unable to move from tuesday on.

As you may know, this is an "old economy" style server, so I hope that we won't loose our valuable resources if the fortress strikes back.

Regards Edwin
  • gamerdruid
    4147 posts Moderator
    edited March 11
    If the world is actually down then the timer is (or should be) stopped. As of now, all worlds from yesterday numbered four are reported as working.

Try a direct link: https://cncapp01.alliances.commandandconquer.com/200/index.aspx
    once you've logged out of all worlds and Ea.com/origin.com

It could be a local file causing the issue. When you say you cannot play, what exactly can't you do? Move ? Is there an error message of some kind?
  • Hi Gamerdruid,

The world is "available".

We can login.
    We can read and send messages.
    We cannot move bases.
    We cannot attack.
    The timer has stopped, but the forgotten guardians haven't arrived yet.
    Our bases are still stuck on the hub, but we cannot move as from last tuesday on.
    fdqc22iy3gnt.png
    The forgotten guardian bases are almost landing on our bases, but they have not arrived yet.
    But the timer has stopped.

I hope you can give us some additional time so that we can move our bases before we get crushed :-)

Regards!

• CatXXL
    1 posts New member
    Well yeah logging in sure..... cann't do anything. Not even reading messages.... So something is wrong, you can tell me what :-)
  • gamerdruid
    4147 posts Moderator
    I'm not sure what has happened here - obviously something is wrong! Is it only the bases on the hubs that you can't move or all bases?
    I can't do anything about timers etc but I have drawn the attention of the developers to the problem on this world.
  • EE_Elephterion
    1766 posts Envision Developer
    Hello Comaders,
    we have been notified and rebooted the world.

I have just checked in with Wereld 4 and i see the Fortress reset with a shield and guardian bases.
    Envision Entertainment Community Liaison
  • Everything is working again, so this is solved.

Next item to solve is our bases who are destroyed by the guardian bases who are respawned.
  • gamerdruid
    4147 posts Moderator
    Why were the bases left until the last minute to move? The fact that the timer froze at 0d00h00m with bases on the hubs seems to suggest that if things hadn't frozen then they would have been destroyed anyway. Or did the timer continue with the base locked in place?
  • Hi Gamerdruid, the World was completely frozen after the update from last Tuesday but the clock kept ticking. Now the clock is gone and instantly destroied everything.
  • EE_Elephterion
    1766 posts Envision Developer
    edited March 12
    @Savante252 @evandun

We have awarded resource supplies to all payers killed by the latest fortress attack, based on number of Bases affected. This should offset some repair costs as well as missed production.
    Envision Entertainment Community Liaison
  • Hi Elephterion,

Thanks for the quick fix and the supplies! Ill pass the message to the players.

Regards