EA Forums - Banner

Admins of the Ukrainian world what are you doing?

BAPBAP2015
1 posts New member
If you have a policy higher than the game, then alas, you will lose all the meaning of your game on this server.There is a lot of cheating game in this server.And then you can see how you can play if the Enemy reads both mail and chat. UNDERSTAND EA

Replies

• gamerdruid
    3948 posts Moderator
    edited March 14
    There are no special administrators for any world. The developers do not play the worlds competitively, only having accounts on worlds for testing purposes.

No-one is able to read your mails within the game other than those listed in the send section.

If you think others are reading you mail then either a member of the 'enemy' are in the recipient list or you have a spy. (I have seen the use of 'spies' within the game on a number of worlds!)

As you say they can read your chat too then there is someone in your alliance reporting to the enemy alliance(s).

I am not an employee of EA/Envision. The views expressed are my own!
  • Okay, I get it.Then tell me why I can't find accounts in origin.I recently did an experiment, logged in to my Origin account and started searching for accounts.I didn't find them why?
  • gamerdruid
    3948 posts Moderator
    Origin.com is where details of your accounts are held - each player has the option to make it 'visible' in searches (or not) most are probably not visible. I'm not sure what you expected to find.

Origin is the gateway to all ea.com games and their ID's - your purchases are shown in purchase history, your security questions and passwords can be managed there too.

What did you expect of Origin.com?
    I am not an employee of EA/Envision. The views expressed are my own!