EA Forums - Banner

Account reset

Amstermann1
3 posts New member
After the new update i totally lost my ranking and all my cities, anyone else has the same problem?

Replies

• nefrontheone
    795 posts Member
    edited May 18
    Wait, are you sure you are not started a new world?

It happened to me that while they were updating the world where I play (it was offline) the game recommended me to enter another world. I did not understand the message and it gave me the feeling that I had lost everything BUT I was really in another world.

I'm playing some worlds updated to 21.2 and don't have got the problem you said.

Edited:
    Sorry, I forgot to ask ... in what world / s did this happen to you?
    Not a part of EA / Envision teams - My comments are only mine.
  • Amstermann1
    3 posts New member
    Hi, thank you for the reply, appreciated!
    So there is hope.
    I'm new to the game i just heard about the other worlds.
    Is there any way to find the world i was playing at, before i was moved to the new one?
    Where do i see the name of the world i'm now?
    How do i change worlds?
    Thank you in advance.
  • nefrontheone
    795 posts Member
    edited May 18
    Once you are authenticated in the system and your username and the world you were in for the last time appear, an screen similar to this one should appear:
    i7lpxjeh3dan.png

If you click on "Change world" a list of your available worlds is showed like this:
    3qyd3pl484fw.png

Click on the button of the world you want to play.

When in the game, check a tab named "My games" in Options menu (right bottom)
  • gamerdruid
    4043 posts Moderator
    Once you log on to EA there is an option to 'change world'. That brings up a screen which will show all the worlds you are on. If you place your mouse/pointer over the world name it will show information about you on that world.

If you're already on a world then there is an info box at the bottom right of the screen that has both the patch name and the world you're on.

You can also use the in-game world changer which will list the worlds you're on and when you last logged onto them. This should provide enough info to help you decide where you've been.
    I am not an employee of EA/Envision. The views expressed are my own!
  • Amstermann1
    3 posts New member
    Thank you nefrontheone, thank you, thank you, thank you!
  • And thanks flying too to @gamerdruid :-)
  • gamerdruid
    4043 posts Moderator
    It seems we were both responding at the same time :cold_sweat:
    I am not an employee of EA/Envision. The views expressed are my own!
  • Amstermann1
    3 posts New member
    Indeed, thank you too gamerdruid!!!