EA Forums - Banner

Loading Page Not Loading For Firefox.

@gamerdruid @EE_Elephterion. The main loading page will not load up on firefox. I kep getting this message.

https://prnt.sc/138858g

Thanks

Gerard

Replies

• gamerdruid
    4043 posts Moderator
    As EA is responsible (not the game developers) there is little EE_Elephterion or I can do.

You can either be brave and try to explain the problem to EA.com/help (who will probably refer you back here or tell you the game isn't supported - although that's not true)

OR

You can try clearing cookies, history etc in firefox and use https://gamecdnorigin.alliances.commandandconquer.com/WebWorldBrowser/index.aspx?langPreferred=en-US to try to log in.

www.commandandconquer.com/logout may also help to clear session files left behind.

Other EA games have had problems recently due to them changing their logon, but here nothing has been changed (as far as I am aware) recently (within the last month or more) to do with logging in.
    I am not an employee of EA/Envision. The views expressed are my own!
  • I have tried accessing the game from Firefox and apparently everything works fine.

6g74rhu6019n.png

And after authenticating to the server it shows me the welcome screen.

7d09bdthgbza.png

And can play normally.

p2jlw4o2h6oa.png
    Not a part of EA / Envision teams - My comments are only mine.
  • Mine was a fresh install of firefox - it didn't work from the off. I'll have a play around as EA.com arn't really that much cop.
  • The ingame logout is now showing me the same issuse. :smirk:
  • Solved it. The EA webiste was set to the UK - changed it to US. Works fine now.
  • gamerdruid
    4043 posts Moderator
    Chrome has the same issue if the region isn't set to the US (at least from here in the UK).
    I am not an employee of EA/Envision. The views expressed are my own!
  • Solved it. The EA webiste was set to the UK - changed it to US. Works fine now.

Great news!
    Not a part of EA / Envision teams - My comments are only mine.