Prev13456
According to... TIB 51 announcement... "
EE_Elephterion
1715 postsDeveloper ›
Envision Developer
May 17, 2021 5:44AM
Attention, Commander!

A new world is about to start soon!
Tiberian 51 will start on May 21, 2021 at 10:00 UTC.

The world has 15.000 slots, Forgotten Attacks, NO Morale system.
All players will start with a random resource layout. The max level for Players will be 65.

Prepare yourself and your alliance and be ready when the new world launches, to get the best chances to claim the top of the ranking and be the first to beat the fortress!

See you on the battlefield, Commander! "

Lets focus on ... "All players will start with a random resource layout." Considering all have the same base and defense layout.... where does random fall?

Cmon man, get your act together CNC...you say random, i laugh... description is inaccurate and untrue, and not the first time.

Replies

• xxsly
    56 posts Member
    Not really... everyone starts with the same random layout.
  • EE_Elephterion
    1816 posts Envision Developer
    Hello Commanders,
    'Random' in this instance means that is has not been handpicked by us but is a dice-roll. Regardless, players always start with the same layout to guarantee equal starting opportunities for every player.
    This has always been the case.
    Envision Entertainment Community Liaison
  • @gamerdruid @EE_Elephterion. As soon as a war started (attacking) the server is not letting us attack anymore and keeps showing the disconnected pop us message. Tib 51. We pay money for this!!!!!!!!
  • Wait till you try to get Resources crates Dont work and logs you out
  • stui13
    3 posts New member
    We are at War and the server crashes? so what now? we login and the enemy has the upper hand because the server randomly restarts at 4 in the morning? get it together EA i spend money here get it sorted.
  • Now we can't even get in to Tib 51 - sort it out!
  • also when I tried to get Resource packets it just log me out
  • qGCupi
    2 posts New member
    I just got stuck in "Attacking" on Tib 51...i was attacking a Base and after the attack it still says "Attacking" and i can't do anything
  • The Project is behind this.
  • @rigton70 sorry about that. I'll put the power cable back in :wink::tongue:
  • "Secure connection faied" now.
  • @rigton70 sorry about that. I'll put the power cable back in :wink::tongue:

lol im with the project.

seen this before on other worlds and the germans always got the blame

thought i would twist it
  • stui13
    3 posts New member
    5 people start attacking each and the server explodes... what is this server from the 90s?
  • This world is a joke.......again not work......
  • Tiberian 51 does not start. Again. Same like 2 weeks ago (!!!!).
  • stui13 wrote: »
    5 people start attacking each and the server explodes... what is this server from the 90s?

once the project team is ready the world will be restored
  • rigton70 wrote: »
    stui13 wrote: »

once the project team is ready the world will be restored

After the England game will be just grand :wink:
  • Animals-Defence
    90 posts Member
    edited June 17
    The big war is gonne start and now the server of tib 51 is down again , So you guys helping the other side ???
    So EA and co are just cheaters ???
    What a waste of my cash , this will be my last world.
    i will play on this world and on my old worlds , but all unfunded , no more funds from me EA.
  • qGCupi
    2 posts New member
    EA support team is waiting for someone to insert 5$ into servers so it will reboot
  • Sciliar
    11 posts Member
    it seems to me that something is not working well, I am also breaking the boxes of this continuous crash,you moderators tell me what happens to this server!!!!
    paying for intermittent service is not normal.
    I want to know what is happening and how you intend to repay us.
    And don't tell me EA has to take care of it ,because I play to have fun not to get mad about your constant problems.