EA Forums - Banner

Tib 51 - Encountering Serious Issues.

Replies

• Log in impossible. I jumped in 2 wave zone wanting to get out of there asap again, but I probably will not exist by now... !!!!
  • layoutou
    2 posts New member
    no moderator answers and as usual it falls at the beginning of the weekend. EA still sucks.
  • hjsmitty wrote: »
    Log in impossible. I jumped in 2 wave zone wanting to get out of there asap again, but I probably will not exist by now... !!!!

i know the feeling , sitting in a 2 a 3 zone and hopefully i don't lose my poi's lol
  • Once again the game is distorted, we have double the tib of another alliance and now everything goes red!
  • Tib 51 is dead... just jumped in 2 wave zone to kill a base and then get out of there again... probably I'm killed by now...
  • > @redroute21 said:
    > Once again the game is distorted, we have double the tib of another alliance and now everything goes red!

double tib, power and crystal.. is FA decides who will win every server?
  • First they remove the shared resources , so that way they hope more people pay for funds.
    Well i'm so a big idiot for buying funds and what get I back for it ????
  • what do you guys think will happen now... until monday nothing, like every **** crash on the servers...

my base is killed by forgotten, that works fine on the server. Every time they crashes the cheapest chinese servers on friday evening. Thx for nothing again Envision and EA
  • cenuser
    3 posts New member
    > @chimchimcher said:
    > is FA decides who will win every server?

Is not that, man, i would say it's just minor technical problem.
    We all know how this game works.
    It will be fixed.

By the way, i have just managed to get online.
  • > @cenuser said:
    > > @chimchimcher said:
    > > is FA decides who will win every server?
    >
    > Is not that, man, i would say it's just minor technical problem.
    > We all know how this game works.
    > It will be fixed.
    >
    > By the way, i have just managed to get online.
    >
    >

exactly, because we ll know how this game works and we have seen it before in wcs seems sometimes EA decides who will win a server
  • @gamerdruid @envisionBA @EE_Elephterion my friends, you are playing with people's time and money. Get serious and fix this asap please.
  • Minimum is rollback server at 20 UTC when start problem and not some stupid RT Package-compensation.
    It is a distortion of the game !!! Alliances that have higher then this level with all red lose much more.
    Players who started killing a base and now find it regenerated and possibly their base dead, who rewards them? If you want to have a minimum of credibility rollback status and no compensation.
    If you can't roll back it means you're amateurs and we're just fools who keep giving you money.
  • i think if it doesn't work fast i'm gonna stop this **** game for good
  • cenuser
    3 posts New member
    It is friday late midnight in Europe and weekend coming.
    It may be possible that maintenance of server hosting T 51 would be done later on.
    But maybe we are lucky.

However, there is no excuse from whoever is running this game.
    No roll back, but 50K compensation for every player on the world would be fair.
  • La même chose, impossible d'ouvrir 51
  • PTxpto
    3 posts New member
    What's is happening nothing work on T51. GGGGGGGGRRRRRRRRRRRRR.......
  • Troqoyd
    7 posts New member
    > @rigton70 said:
    > its cost me and countless others money who were hitting a base
    > some of us have lost cp and money spent and when the world re-opens the bases will be repaired i have seen it before

When the server is restored, that base you were hitting shoud at least be presented as it would be had you just stopped hitting it, depending of course on how long it takes to get the server back online.
    I fear though that you are correct in saying that the base is likely to be reset to full health.

Who knows, you may get a pleasant surprise..!

Yes, we are putting a lot into these games.
    Fortunately for me, I had just finished hitting a base and had simmed another. I logged out for a moment to check another world, then only to find I cannot get back in. :-(

by the way, how did you get to reply to my post with it in a window??
  • PTxpto
    3 posts New member
    > @PTxpto said:
    > What's is happening nothing work on T51. GGGGGGGGRRRRRRRRRRRRR....... I want my money back. Pirates
  • > @cenuser said:
    > It is friday late midnight in Europe and weekend coming.
    > It may be possible that maintenance of server hosting T 51 would be done later on.
    > But maybe we are lucky.
    >
    > However, there is no excuse from whoever is running this game.
    > No roll back, but 50K compensation for every player on the world would be fair.

Rollback or we are all just quit server and possibly the game also. My team having big advantage with the bonuses we just have from the rest of the teams. Stop collecting these resources meaning we lose more every second. We are not all losing the same so giving back funds to each is not answering the major question who lose more
  • xxsly
    56 posts Member
    Jesus Christ guys, its probably a technical problem. No IT system is immune from them.

Give it a day or two for the devs/system managers to get their **** together. Its not like you guys are the only ones locked out.