EA Forums - Banner

Tib 51 - Encountering Serious Issues.

Replies

• PTxpto
    3 posts New member
    > Give it a day or two for the devs/system managers to get their **** together. Its not like you guys are the only ones locked out.

one or two day's, why not a month for the dev´s get a vacation
  • Mcfixit17
    1 posts New member
    Yeah Animals, thats BRUTAL, i feel ya! I'm probably getting beat up bad! maybe EA should refund people for funds lost during this downtime ...
  • tix2
    14 posts Member
    good evening everyone, since 10:30 p.m., in France, I can't connect to world 51, has someone else had a problem?
  • Mcfixit17 wrote: »
    Yeah Animals, thats BRUTAL, i feel ya! I'm probably getting beat up bad! maybe EA should refund people for funds lost during this downtime ...

how are they though

i was going to get 4m tib and crys how are they going to compensate that fairly?

i have had enough
  • tix2
    14 posts Member
    sorry deleted my topic already discussed
  • 5 funded accounts on 3 i.p. addresses in Australia also unable but appears to be just tib51. If it restarts where it crashed, some wil be offline or asleep and targets will self heal...unfair. fix it please . No one wins in this situation except the bean counters with wasted funds / recourse purchased to get where we were before the gaffer tape and string broke in this game.I suggest a master server auto save at e.a. to roll back exactly 24 hrs and a restart exactly 24 hrs from time of crash to maintain real world time continuity. Theoretically daily players will be available same time each day and not some obscure 12 hour of set when unable to continue.
  • ToXiC_ToKeN
    1 posts New member
    Bad news guys. I just got word that the Forgotten got upset that we have been killing their bases and they have retaliated against us by shutting the server down temporarily. May they take pity on us all.

On a real note... yeah it stopped working around 3-4pm (EST) for me. =(
  • Refund for the lost time that our extensions are running on?
  • PVPDOGGY
    2 posts New member
    The server has been buggy from day 1. Maybe they can fix this so our server stops sucking so bad....
  • BailandoYo
    1 posts New member
    I am still unable to log in. This does not seem to be a minor problem
  • **** us & a bunch of Polish guys were about to sector jump for PvP when the servers go down and didn't come back up. Pfft I look forward to the free RT packages we get from this I guess.
  • Deben_Poison
    2 posts New member
    Cannot login at all...anyone else?
  • Tinram02
    2 posts New member
    I was most of the way through an attack when the server appeared to go down. I was happy that I'd just tickled the DF after spending 300CP and 30 hours' RT. Who knows what will happen now with my base sitting in a 3-wave area. Eight hours later and we still can't log in.
  • SCNAPPER
    1 posts New member
    tib51-Secure Connection Failed

An error occurred during a connection to cncapp04.alliances.commandandconquer.com.

The page you are trying to view cannot be shown because the authenticity of the received data could not be verified.
    Please contact the website owners to inform them of this problem.
  • TIB51 Secure Connection Failed

An error occurred during a connection to cncapp04.alliances.commandandconquer.com.

The page you are trying to view cannot be shown because the authenticity of the received data could not be verified.
    Please contact the website owners to inform them of this problem.
  • well its 6.14 in the morning UK time and still no fix to this world.
    means i am going to have to talk to the wife. come on EA save my marrige and get this server working
  • achega67
    posts New member
    I can't log in and TIB 51 gives ranking error and hasn't opened since yesterday
  • tix2
    14 posts Member
    always impossible to connect, the worst is that no manager or other says nothing and leaves us without any explanation
  • until monday nothing will be going to fix, its every time happened, when something like that starts on friday evening.

thats the reality
  • phenix311
    1 posts New member
    connection impossible only on world 51 !!! I just released the b3 and I have a lot of materials to spend