EA Forums - Banner

Tib 51 - Encountering Serious Issues.

Replies

• Deben_Poison
    2 posts New member
    You have every registered accounts email address and there's no doubt we're on a distribution list - so why at the very least do we not get notified about these outages? Many of us are paying customers...
  • Yesterday, after 10 minutes i was in, but all the refineries that i raised at level 16 was at level 15 and resources disappeared.....****....every world the same problems.... 10 hours and the problem is still not solved.
  • Animals-Defence
    78 posts Member
    edited June 5
    Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrr Almost 12 hours long now and i still can't login on all my 8 acc's , yes 8 funded acc , because i'm a 1 mans clan standng in a 2 a 3 waves zone trying 2 hold my poi's.
    I needed 2 repair my bases non-stop , i was working on a better defense. This is for me the second world (tib 39 and tib 51) where I use 8 acc's and that will be the last time lol , normaly i use max 4 funded acc lol.
    All a waste of my money. If you want people 2 pay for a FREE GAME atleast let the game work and give us back the shared resources , this is realy unforgivable B)
    I wonder is it down for all of us or is there 1 man clan getting the benefit of all of this ??? So they can progress in game while other can't login, just wondering. We almost got this prob in every new world. Well if i lost all of my bases and poi's , it was a very big waste of my funds , cp and rt and supply points doh.
  • Oure Paladis Alliance of water war against your fire world and Now oure water world have won this hellisch world ! Don't forget this time water was to strong for you! you have to wait and los some times and days and days waiting ( LoL )
  • ratamni
    5 posts New member
    Do you really have the feeling that this problem is of interest to anyone at EA? The main thing is that you buy Funds.
  • Tinram02
    2 posts New member
    > @BesteprincIII said:
    > Oure Paladis Alliance of water war against your fire world and Now oure water world have won this hellisch world ! Don't forget this time water was to strong for you! you have to wait and los some times and days and days waiting ( LoL )

I'll have a pint of what he's having.
  • ratamni wrote: »
    Do you really have the feeling that this problem is of interest to anyone at EA? The main thing is that you buy Funds.

ur for 100 % correct , they only care about the funds we buy.
  • DIABLOVTSE
    2 posts New member
    Still cant get in .... well that is bitterly disappointing
  • EA forgot about T 51 ?!
    We lose time and money for what ?!
    Its not funy - EA You are ruining our fun.
    Many player on front die and cant respown base to get new RT and and forggoten base wich we attacked have repaired themselves .

I took a break in the game for several worlds in the hope that the gameplay will improve and problems with the game mechanics will be removed, but I only see the money for EA and the players are left to their own devices.
  • Guys the problem is that we are stupid to give money to people who care zero of our time. It is unacceptable that they do not give us news, the packages do not need anything, the game is distorted
  • geirkaare
    2 posts New member
    > @SupremeGeza said:
    > Tib 51 is completely unplayable, unreal lag and can't do anything, takes a 1,000 years to load (maybe a slight exaggeration)
    >
    > @gamerdruid
    >
  • geirkaare
    2 posts New member
    I get this messae:
    The webpage at https://cncapp04.alliances.commandandconquer.com/425/index.aspx?langPreferred=en_US might be temporarily down or it may have moved permanently to a new web address.
    ERR_HTTP2_PROTOCOL_ERROR
  • AIGDestroyer
    1 posts New member
    Still not working for now . I can move my pointer over tib 51 in the change worlds screen and see fast it does not register . Hope we find out why it is down and fix this one , I just got my 3rd and was looking forward to a better contribution today .
  • gamerdruid
    4043 posts Moderator
    I've not replied because I've been on vacation! I've drawn the attention of the developers to the problem although it is a public holiday in Germany. Hopefully someone will look into the issue.

I've merged multiple threads about the problem into this one.
    I am not an employee of EA/Envision. The views expressed are my own!
  • Animals-Defence
    78 posts Member
    edited June 5
    gamerdruid wrote: »
    I've not replied because I've been on vacation! I've drawn the attention of the developers to the problem although it is a public holiday in Germany. Hopefully someone will look into the issue.

I've merged multiple threads about the problem into this one.

Tib 51 is back online !!!

Thx for ur reply m8 enjoy the rest of ur vacation B)
  • Refue11er
    3 posts New member
    Server appears to be back up and running ok as @ 09:19 GMT
  • Server is back up and all the poor **** who were digging up front at the time had their bases shot by forgotten and had the base they were killing regenerate on them.

Meanwhile production continued accumulating even though we couldn't access the server?? POIs were dropped when forgotten blew bases up and nothing could be done to get them back, everything out of control of the players but resources continued to accumulate like nothing happened. Good one EA.
  • MAJ_TOPCAT
    2 posts New member
    This was so wrong.... world was down but seamed that forgotten was still running and shoot
    so many people that caused lost resources.... not good EA
  • As EA would say

VE HAVE WAYS TO MAKE YOU PAY :))))))))
  • gamerdruid
    4043 posts Moderator
    MAJ_TOPCAT wrote: »
    This was so wrong.... world was down but seamed that forgotten was still running and shoot
    so many people that caused lost resources.... not good EA

Technically speaking, the world wasn't 'down' it was access that was down. When the world is taken offline the clock and everything stops, but unfortunately when access is broken the world ticks over nicely without of players being able to kill the forgotten or defend against them. The one 'good' thing about this seems to be that it was unavailable to everyone and not, as has happened in the past, where some players could get in and others not.

Calls for compensation always follow an outage like this however as it is a weekend don't expect any official response until sometime next week.
    I am not an employee of EA/Envision. The views expressed are my own!