EA Forums - Banner

FIX Firestorm 15

Prev13456
Hi,

Firestorm 15 is supposed to be NOD vs GDI, but this actually don't work, seems someone forgot to change something in server configuration.

Can you fix please ?

Thanks

Replies

  • And map generation is weird, some players have B22 in front, but some have lvl 13 bases, and guess what ? some players got bubble removed only by jumping in front,
    Fix this fast please
  • We love Bugs!
  • Some already lost bubble, I guess you can turn off forgotten attack now !
  • Polux37
    39 posts Member
    And the revolution went sideway.
  • DuracellD4
    28 posts Member
    edited July 2
    And now this player jumped in the middle of players, not in front, and lost bubble too
    wv2myg4no15t.png

    There is a serious problem with world generation on this world, some player will be killed the first day

    I think only way is to disable forgotten attack, because we if we can't get any POI with shield...
  • gamerdruid
    4213 posts Moderator
    edited July 2
    DuracellD4 wrote: »
    And map generation is weird, some players have B22 in front, but some have lvl 13 bases, and guess what ? some players got bubble removed only by jumping in front,
    Fix this fast please

    Well, the rules have been clear for a while - jump to a level 20+ area and lose bubbles.

    N, E, S & W are normal, all other sectors have this issue. Planning by CiC's can make this interesting!

    Changes once a world has started cause a lot more problems especially as they are unlikely to happen until Monday.
    I am not an employee of EA/Envision. The views expressed are my own!
  • zveromag
    1 posts New member
    That's very upset news. Have to leave this world because of starting of GDI. I thought it will be Nod vs GDI. Also, it's sad for PPL who started without bubbles.
  • gamerdruid
    4213 posts Moderator
    edited July 2
    To be clear - you don't start without bubbles, you lose them as soon as you move in that area.
    The only option I see is for them to sector jump asap to one of the other sectors that don't have that problem.
    I am not an employee of EA/Envision. The views expressed are my own!
  • Viper_fore
    2 posts New member
    Not only the bubbles are the problem, also alliances with and NOD and GDI players in the ally ???
  • gamerdruid wrote: »
    To be clear - you don't start without bubbles, you lose them as soon as you move in that area.
    The only option I see is for them to sector jump asap to one of the other sectors that don't have that problem.

    Other sector have another problem, they have 20 fields of bases with only lvl 12/13 bases
    But at least they will be able to get POIs

    Server starts are very important, if we have to relocate or get killed by forgotten or can't have POis it's like starting with a malus, who want to play with a malus...
  • gamerdruid wrote: »
    DuracellD4 wrote: »
    And map generation is weird, some players have B22 in front, but some have lvl 13 bases, and guess what ? some players got bubble removed only by jumping in front,
    Fix this fast please

    Well, the rules have been clear for a while - jump to a level 20+ area and lose bubbles.

    N, E, S & W are normal, all other sectors have this issue. Planning by CiC's can make this interesting!

    Changes once a world has started cause a lot more problems especially as they are unlikely to happen until Monday.

    So how you explain this?
    nlvhs2p7pjhm.png

    Bases lvl 12-14 Warning about bubble loss.



  • gamerdruid
    4213 posts Moderator
    Bases lvl12-14 warning about bubble loss is another new issue, I'll pass it on.
    I am not an employee of EA/Envision. The views expressed are my own!
  • Polux37
    39 posts Member
    edited July 3
    The problem is generated map. It's unbalanced distribution of bases.
    Bubbles don’t droop only on 20 + area,it seems they drop also by breaching certain distance from the center, which is 275 fields on that server. The rules seems to be unlcear.
    In W it is area 12-14 on S it’s 15-16 area, and on mixed sectors area 22 is further from center than 290 fields, but bubbles drop because it is 20+ area.
    So you can kill several 12 bases, and reach the limit, have worse resources but spend CP or drop the bubble and attack 16 lvl base an still have worse resources gain than someone that started next to 22 base and didn't make any move.
    Post edited by Polux37 on
  • Polux37
    39 posts Member
    edited July 3
    Bug hunting is fun, but not so great for the players.
    And there is another one.

    Short. The center is not in the proper position. The highest lvl bases and POI are not next to the fortress, but shifted toward one sector. POI' between hubs and fortress, are only 44 not 45. Next to fortress we can see a 45 lvl base, but far from the hubs in one sector there are 47 bases. It also applies to tunel exits.

    I prepared a photo, hope it will be visible. Larger photo need to maximize.
    https://imgur.com/Yf3G3V9
    or
    https://i.ibb.co/C0FJDBm/ErrorF15.jpg
    Post edited by Polux37 on
  • gamerdruid
    4213 posts Moderator
    I would suspect this is part of the same bug/error that gave the distribution of the tunnels and bases a high level in the landing zone.
    I am not an employee of EA/Envision. The views expressed are my own!
  • @gamerdruid and what about players from 2 different factions on the same alliance? Will TA take action on that or this is just another Tiberium world?
  • Seems that it's normal that the bases level distribution is irregular, that's why they said "The enemy’s strength is irregularly distributed." in F15 announcement

    Main problem is GDI vs Nod that don't work, and Bubble warning that does not support that new random distribution
  • gamerdruid
    4213 posts Moderator
    ratafari1 wrote: »
    @gamerdruid and what about players from 2 different factions on the same alliance? Will TA take action on that or this is just another Tiberium world?

    Any action taken is bound to upset some alliances. My personal view is that once it has happened it can't be undone without problems for players. Imagine you're GDI with 10 others and 40 NOD in the alliance. Either you are forced to leave or 40 others are! It's even less clear if the ratio is 30N-20G - why should the 20 be force to leave. CiC's could have decided to keep to NOD and GDI alliances, but they didn't. Now, I think, it shouldn't be undone.


    I am not an employee of EA/Envision. The views expressed are my own!
  • Viper_fore
    2 posts New member
    compensate the players and restart the server
    without all these bugs, this isn't fair the way it used to be
    described in News & Announcements.
  • gamerdruid
    4213 posts Moderator
    Explain how compensating everyone (their only technical option) helps. Those not harmed will also get the benefits and gain even more.
    I am not an employee of EA/Envision. The views expressed are my own!
Sign In or Register to comment.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.