EA Forums - Banner

FIX Firestorm 15

12346Next

Replies

• I am cic of Dream Team (EAs Fault atm) and ask to formalize for my alliance, but also for many others alliance the GDI vs NOD rule be restored, let's forget all the mistakes made (no shields after 1 h, map regenerate and free poi 29 to other alliance etc etc etc) do the only right thing, restore GDI VS NOD, as it was in the announcement. We respected this rule and kicked out Nod players immediately because it wasn't regular. The main spirit of the server was that, you have harmed us in all ways, now RESET the main rule!
  • It is right. Sa you updated the server for the "irregularity" you also have to make the change of GDI vs NOD.
    It is unfair that an alliance has both factions, it generates a lot of advantage.
  • Try to do something right this time. Reset the rule, GDI vs NOD. Is that so difficult?
  • I am cic of Dream Team (EAs Fault atm) and ask to formalize for my alliance, but also for many others alliance the GDI vs NOD rule be restored, let's forget all the mistakes made (no shields after 1 h, map regenerate and free poi 29 to other alliance etc etc etc) do the only right thing, restore GDI VS NOD, as it was in the announcement. We respected this rule and kicked out Nod players immediately because it wasn't regular. The main spirit of the server was that, you have harmed us in all ways, now RESET the main rule!

I hope they will take some actions to encourage everyone the same way and have a fair game but maybe is too late. So many players already quit the server but maybe for the remaining it might be beneficial.
  • My issue here is the people unhappy now were beyond happy when they were deep with huge bonuses growing monster main bases. Now the server was evened out. Dont wish to play then server quit. But do not cry now that your advantage was taken away. we have all spent a week on the server spending funds way more then 1 premium pack. There is no way to fix this. finish the server. That simple.

Hey Body, that is not true. Complains were raised up from day one with players starting on lvl12-14 bases vs lvl 19-20, bubble drop of 1st move without warning, very weird map layout, players from faction on same alliance, etc. If you read the different treats and posts of firestorm issues you will realized that multiple alliance raise the complain, including the Latin team. For us that was very unfair and that is why so many players already quit :(
  • chadthurston
    169 posts Member
    edited July 27
    delete
    Post edited by chadthurston on
  • i totally agree with @sentierorosso , GON have simply exploited and taken advantage of a default, @sentierorosso was under the impression that it was a 'same faction server' which we all know is not the case, this reason alone should be enough to reset the server! the forum advertised that it was NOD vs GDI, therefore DREAM TEAM prepared a team of same faction players and still to this day remain a FULL GDI team, where as GON have a completely mixed faction alliance which is giving them a massive advantage on ability to kill bases. @chadthurston , yes easily DREAM TEAM could still win this but this is'nt the point they are making, they were sold something that was not what it said on the tin, If this server was to remain as it is then GON winning would not be seen as a win by anyone on the server except for GON members, it would not be a real win, GON exploited the rules, But on the other hand the ability to invite mixed factions into alliances should have been blocked, so EA this is your mess so clean it up!
  • I don't understand why you updated the server because an alliance was crying. Everyone could see what was coming at the start. You can't interfere with a running process! You should have immediately shut down the server at the beginning and correct it! Everyone who started has confirmed that they agree by playing! You have absolutely failed and you have to pay for it!!!
  • chadthurston
    169 posts Member
    edited July 27
    delete

• i totally agree with @sentierorosso , GON have simply exploited and taken advantage of a default, @sentierorosso was under the impression that it was a 'same faction server' which we all know is not the case, this reason alone should be enough to reset the server! the forum advertised that it was NOD vs GDI, therefore DREAM TEAM prepared a team of same faction players and still to this day remain a FULL GDI team, where as GON have a completely mixed faction alliance which is giving them a massive advantage on ability to kill bases. @chadthurston , yes easily DREAM TEAM could still win this but this is'nt the point they are making, they were sold something that was not what it said on the tin, If this server was to remain as it is then GON winning would not be seen as a win by anyone on the server except for GON members, it would not be a real win, GON exploited the rules, But on the other hand the ability to invite mixed factions into alliances should have been blocked, so EA this is your mess so clean it up!

i guess ill crush all this too, let me tell you first off when the "dream team" gets to those 2 tib poi and the distance race becomes tied and they have the economic advantage again this forum topic will be very silent. i see this all happening before development could even come up with a solution to this mess.... your all crying for nothing. the patch is more than fair from where it stands and you will see how that is in a few days of digging. please shut up about all this and start 2 more servers.

ok so look on f15 and you will see how many bases lie between the furthest part of DTs tunnel and 2 level 32 tib pois, then look how many bases lie between GONs next tib pois... they are at 37 bases i think? if DT thinks GON should not have been able to take advantage of the patch, they should not have taken advantage of the map error in the first place, if it was even done unintentionally at all.

im telling you right now DT still has every advantage on f15, even diplomatically im sure. the crying will stop and when things start to even out and this forum will grow as quiet as it always does just before another random coding error... im so dissapointed in all of you, id like to play a regular server and be able to do pvp for a few days and then retire if i so choose to. theres never been a problem with it until now and i dont even care about the funds just start a new server and dont let ttd players in it, please, lol

next point if the rule set was to be re applied GON would cease to exist in its current capacity and again DT and LC would have the top 2 spots making this yet another uncontested server.... if thats what DT players and their allies would like then yes please by all means let them have their own servers and let other players who havent been playing the same stale meta for years and years have an opportunity to enjoy a server without you same dozen people dictating the outcome every single server in a row for years now... wonder why nobody plays? is this game how you want it? easy wins? what about wcs? project? dream team? think theres a chance this time? normal games change the meta on a regular basis to keep things fresh you know. cnc on mobile changes the strength of units and economic values regularly so everyone isnt stuck playing the same way all the time.

why talk about one server who not play?

What do you know what exactly happened?
    We only ask for respect for the rules: if I buy a cat I expect to find a cat in the box, not something different. I "bought" gdi Vs Nod, I wonder that I will be given what for I paid !
  • xxsly
    56 posts Member
    ttd could win if the nod vs gdi rule is reinstated, that would be interesting. but they arent metioning the tib bonus they have in their lane in front of them at all so the unevenly distributed warning still applies and tough sht to ttd that they have to wait their turn for the advantage. just shut up and dig you havent lost yet you ttd geeks

POIs further down the lane have nothing to do with the issues with this server and how they were handled. I am a TTD player and I still want a reset, even if we get those Tib POIs.

I subscribed to a world that promised NOD vs GDI, Powerful POIs and a non-uniform level density. Of which the server now only has one of the above with the added feature of never knowing when the server will be changed in your or someone else's favour.
  • To be clear about this supposed unfair advantage of Dream team with bigger bases levels at start
    Here is a graph of top 2 alliance score :
    ozwv1dv3lf9w.png

Now see the difference between the supposed advantage before the map change, and the real unfair advantage GoN had after map change.

Anyone that don't agree with that should see an ophthalmologist
  • chadthurston
    169 posts Member
    edited July 27
    delete
  • sentierorosso
    150 posts Member
    edited July 11
    We dug Our poi, opponent take free....big difference!!!
    In any case we ask respect rule GDI Vs NOD, like announce, I can't buy
    something and find another, it's very simple!
  • EE_Elephterion
    1796 posts Envision Developer
    Hello Commanders,

its good to see that many players followed our call for more input over the weekend and more so in a civil manner. Thank you all for your contributions. We will make a proper announcement on the situation shortly.
    Envision Entertainment Community Liaison
  • Polux37
    39 posts Member
    edited July 29
    Long time have pass but we have new issue.
    Thats definetly abnormal
    c3egbh9l37l1.png

46 base resawned next to 36/38 base.
    Update.

Now there is 48 base which is new highest level of base on the server, bigger that in the center.
    db3k4oksfq76.png

What is the theoretical maximum ?
    Post edited by Polux37 on
  • EE_Elephterion
    1796 posts Envision Developer
    Bases with level 50 are well within the realm of possibility for this world.
    Envision Entertainment Community Liaison
  • 50 that would be strange, because 50 is the level of guardians and those are supposed to be higher than forgotten bases. Unless you understands forgotten base as guardian also.
    Any way new strange issue. Base respawned next to ruin, that has been reported in the past, but it’s next to center and there 46 appears, so not the maximum. It looks like a random thing again.
    tvfaqesgh7ah.png