EA Forums - Banner

Command points

Hi all,

A couple of times it happens to me that when i add eg, command points (for which i paid for!) nothing happens?! So after i add eg, 900CP for 30 days the counter still remains 100CP This is a major problem needs to be reviewd end checked asap by administrator(s)

First time it happend i didn't mind it.... i thought well maybe there's an update comming up to fix this, but because this still happens again and again, on regulary bases as it is now, it should be fixed asap! i do mind when my money is useless waste by this game!

M.

Replies

• gamerdruid
    4653 posts Moderator
    Sometimes you need to refresh the browser for actions to be updated. It's not a general problem however otherwise we'd have a lot on here complaining.
    Next time you're adding for example 2d rt time take a note (screenshot) of the funds and the amount of rt time on your base(s) before you add it, then again afterwards. This will show if the funds are deducted. Refresh your browser and repeat the process of doing screenshots.

Once you have evidence of this happens check in Origin under purchases. They show use of funds in there. Again it should should be screenshot.

Once you have all your evidence (assuming it didn't register), then contact EA support for assistance.
    I am not an employee of EA/Envision. The views expressed are my own!
  • Hi moderator,

Well ofcourse i did refresh after upgrade CP! But that didn't work. And it's fine that you explain me what to do next but in the meantime i still lost some funds/upgrades! So what about that? You can't just only tell me what to do next time and wipe it of like that!.. perhaps you could check my status on your server? As an administrator/moderator i suppose you could check all funds or upgrades done by any player at any time so please do and check my history?

Regards
    John aka Masterson1965

• gamerdruid
    4653 posts Moderator
    edited January 6
    Nope, I am purely a moderator of the forum - I don't have any special access to accounts or upgrades that have or have not been done. I have no special access in-game at all. I am not an administrator of the game nor an employee of EA or EE.

All I can do is tell you what to do next time and suggest that you also contact EA support about the recent problem.
  • A silly question but the you added 900 for 30 days so now you capacity is 1000 CP that is capacity/storage not actual CP. I don't know how experienced a player you are but you do know that it takes time to refill that 1000? It does not happen automatically. It would be good to see a screen shot of your CP capacity. Maybe you now have 100/1000CP?
  • @one_cIown thanks for your input, ofcourse i know how it works! i play this game now for around 10 years or so i know that the totall capacity needs time to complete but as you also know is when i buy/add more CP the number to the right should update immediatly eg, 100 >1000 and then it takes some time to complete new level.... but thats the problemo. it never changed that amount!

EA support never react so that's not an option sadly...
    Well for me the only option is, just dont buy anything anymore ? :-)
  • It is a strange one i never have had that issue in the past.
  • Hello Commanders,

let me know if this problem still persists or if the update of the CP Capacity increase just came in delayed.
    Envision Entertainment Community Liaison
  • Hello all, i still have this problem! it was never solved. the problem still persists! Just tried with a small fund to check if the problem was solved but still remains the same! And yes, after the upgrade i refreh game but nothing changed! please check/update game. it's getting a major issue now!

regards
    Masterson1965
    Masterson No1

• gamerdruid
    4653 posts Moderator
    If you're having problems, trying to repeat the procedure at a weekend when staff are not available isn't good. Waiting until mid-week is best.
  • Hello all, i still have this problem! it was never solved. the problem still persists! Just tried with a small fund to check if the problem was solved but still remains the same! And yes, after the upgrade i refreh game but nothing changed! please check/update game. it's getting a major issue now!

regards
    Masterson1965
    Masterson No1

Greetings commander,

whens the last time you signed in and out of the game on the front page? This can help force an update of your Funds/CP balance. Have you also encountered issues when purchasing funds as well?
    Envision Entertainment Community Liaison
  • gamerdruid
    4653 posts Moderator
    edited January 17
    When you look at the purchase history in Origin does it show up? A screenshot to @EE_Elephterion rather than in public may be best to show this.
    bqfx6uvrzap0.png

is what shows on my origin account.
    With extra detail of
    ql3zx363nsdk.png
    available.