EA Forums - Banner

invalid mail / reset password

Prev1

Is there any problem ? it is 3 days that I have all accounts blocked, today I managed to unblock some, but how do I try to log in again, same problem again, invalid mail, or it says this to me "Sorry, but some technical problems are occurring. Please try again later.
Greetings
Mic

Replies

• gamerdruid
    4646 posts Moderator
    edited August 4
    See the thread about changes EA made to their security setup. The only way to get assistance will be to contact EA support directly.

You need to make sure you have access to each and every e-mail account and set Two Factor Authentication. The mobile/cell phone number CANNOT be the same for all accounts.

UPDATE: The phone number cannot now be the same for all accounts!
    Post edited by gamerdruid on
    I am not an employee of EA/Envision. The views expressed are my own!
  • I have access to every account and his e-mail, one has been using it for 10 years, the e-mail is correct and working, it is a company e-mail. until Friday everything is fine, even yesterday I managed to reset the password but if I try to log in again it tells me incorrect email, very strange. i also funded this account and no problem there.
    Greetings
    Mic
  • pity EA support doesn't respond, all traders are busy, great service
    Greetings
    Mic

• and since they don't answer, I can't even access the other channels, because it doesn't recognize the email as valid,
    depressing
    Greetings
    Mic
  • @nontisento3

you are not alone with that problem. EA support for that game is not existing - so don´t wonder if there is no response. And the guys here always want us to talk with EA about these kind of problems. Thats a bad joke. I can login at home - if i try to login at work only 1 hour later they want me to change the password. Later the day (again at home) they want me to change the password once again :#

Nobody solves that problem - because of that i have to quit the game. frustrating
  • we have to have a beer together and laugh about it
    Greetings
    Friend

Mic
  • gamerdruid
    4646 posts Moderator
    @nontisento3

you are not alone with that problem. EA support for that game is not existing - so don´t wonder if there is no response. And the guys here always want us to talk with EA about these kind of problems. Thats a bad joke. I can login at home - if i try to login at work only 1 hour later they want me to change the password. Later the day (again at home) they want me to change the password once again :#

Nobody solves that problem - because of that i have to quit the game. frustrating

We always point you to EA support because they are the only people that can deal with account issues. The game developers have no access to that part of the EA system.

EA have been messing with the accounts system for quite a while and each time they do there are a lot of people who fall foul of the changes they made (see the thread about account name changes over this weekend).

It is not anything anyone that visits here can help with unfortunately.
  • EA is NOT dealing with account issues for that game. There is no support at all - everybody who was in contact with the EA support knows that. I´ve seen many threads about that topic. Unfortunately nobody cares about the players.
  • it's not a matter of messing around or sticking to the changes, my accounts are the same as 10 years ago, just changed passwords when prompted, repeat until friday all right, then just problems, 6 blocked accounts, 2 funded. when they asked for the pennies all right then the dark. and then defending a company that behaves like this for free, I think it's not the best.
  • nefrontheone
    931 posts Member
    edited July 25
    Who is defending a company?

If there are problems with the use of the game, doubts, problems and things related to the game are published here. If any of us who participate in the forums can help, he does.

EA accounts, which are used with the game, are only managed by EA, they cannot be seen, touched or repaired by anyone from the game.

Only EA is able to provide technical support on our accounts, although these accounts are the ones used in this and many other EA games.

If you have phone support in your country, call it. If you have online support, use it.

Example:
    For Spain, you can use this link: https://help.ea.com/es/search/?category=technical-support

Edited:
    In the upper/right corner you can choose your country from a variety of them: jvuu8mwypdtv.png
    Not a part of EA / Envision teams - My comments are only mine.
  • I just remembered something else, a few months ago a message appeared to me quite often indicating that technical problems had been found and that I should change my password.
    I changed it and the same technical error message kept appearing.
    Tired of trying many times I got tired and turned off the computer.
    The next day, like 24 hours later, I went back in and then he allowed me.

This "technical problem" was repeated for weeks until one day it disappeared.
  • gamerdruid
    4646 posts Moderator
    Also, remember EA accounts are causing problems on many EA games, not just this one.
  • i have reset my pswrd several times today, and still it will not accept my new pswrd.. EA are going down the drains?
  • nontisento4
    5 posts New member
    small update, EA customer service replied, but they can't fix it, all accounts blocked, today to write here I had to create a new account. I hear other friends who also have login problems. I am reminded of one thing last Friday Tib56 was launched, could it be a coincidence that the problems started?
    Greetings
    Mic
  • gamerdruid
    4646 posts Moderator
    Accounts are controlled by EA, Envision do the game so it is not linked. As far as I am aware this problem pre-dates Tib 56 for some players.
  • > @nontisento4 said:
    > small update, EA customer service replied, but they can't fix it, all accounts blocked, today to write here I had to create a new account. I hear other friends who also have login problems. I am reminded of one thing last Friday Tib56 was launched, could it be a coincidence that the problems started?
    > Greetings
    > Mic

Thats what i wrote 2 days ago - i also know many players with the same problem. They all have stopped playing because nobody can fix that problem. EA support for that game is not existing. They only care about payment - nothing else.

EA or Envison - it doesn´t really matter because at the end its a fact that players can´t play :'(
  • small update, EA customer service replied, but they can't fix it, all accounts blocked, today to write here I had to create a new account. I hear other friends who also have login problems. I am reminded of one thing last Friday Tib56 was launched, could it be a coincidence that the problems started?

What???

EA was the one who solved my problem when my old email account was canceled and helped me to put the new email account. :+1:

EA was the one who unblocked my account when someone else blocked it. :+1:

And now they can't fix it? They lie! :-1:

Do not relate it to this game, that problem happens with all EA games because it is something that EA manages directly. Those of this game cannot help with those accounts. :-(
  • nontisento4
    5 posts New member
    update, today everything fixed, we hope it will last🤞🤞🤞. greetings to all
    Mic
  • nontisento4
    5 posts New member
    Your account has been deactivated
    Due to a violation of EA's terms of service, your account has been permanently blocked from accessing this product.

If you need further assistance, please contact EA Help at help.ea.com/it/.
  • nontisento4
    5 posts New member
    I've been using this account for 10 years, funded last month