EA Forums - Banner

When is next new world?

Prev1
mogsy52
23 posts Member
When will the next new worlds be starting and what ruleset will they have?
Any date?

Replies

• gamerdruid
    4330 posts Moderator
    We've been given no new start date. It has been indicated it may be the 'classic' ruleset when it does come along. I'd expect a new world pretty soon as they happen about every two weeks or so.
    I am not an employee of EA/Envision. The views expressed are my own!
  • mogsy52
    23 posts Member
    Yeah just hoping for a bit more notice than just one day before (or after as has happened recently)
  • I am wondering when the new speed world is.. dont they usually start in May and November?
  • LH244
    3 posts Member
    Yesss and you said it wil still be malus free worlds, is that a matter of fact or is it shitchat to try keep your last players?
    Ref to Lordofcb1, the last producer of the game used to provide a "speedworld" every may and november, so maybe its about overdue for a new speedworld? I dont know i am new to this game

LG

Uli
  • Just stay away from speedworld Uli, we dont need your 200 alt accounts plugging it up
  • LH244
    3 posts Member
    Dont worry il bring a german dynamite team! We wil CONTROL the world from DAY ONE! And we use Teamspeak every day! Give us speedworld so we can fight on new ground.

MGF

Uli
  • Iggy-Edwards
    44 posts Member
    edited May 2017
    More notice on new worlds, no notice is good for who ? even better a time table of future events, is not difficult. the cutting loot from pvp, and from waves is a mistake, to update the game after people had worked out how to get to centre quickly, was a blatant money grab. moan at all the developers. :)
  • LH244
    3 posts Member
    Malus/willingness/no pvp loot=Boring and sad..:-/
  • sacipeps
    18 posts Member
    Probably in the next worlds only we will not have records of few players (who left the game because of multi accounts), because we will have records of players doing multi accounts in the server... sad but the game go to this way
  • MissTre
    19 posts Member
    edited May 2017
    News about the next Veteran World would be higly appreciated! You said in May, right?
    -tre-
  • A new Tiberian world was just announced for next week with a classic rule set with no forgotten attacks.
    We are still in the process on finalizing plans for the Vet Season.
  • The announcement on the homepage states Tib 26 starts on Wednesday but there is topic in news saying Tib 26 starts on Thursday. Can someone confirm what day it will be starting please.
  • gamerdruid
    4330 posts Moderator
    Good catch - I've asked them to clarify but both say 24th of May so plan it for Wednesday the 24th as in the newsfeed announcement, not the post here!
  • Thanks Druid I can see both show Wednesday now.
  • MightyTwolMoons
    1 posts Member
    edited May 2017
    It that "UTC' time for the classic starting on the 26th
    AM or PM ???
  • gamerdruid
    4330 posts Moderator
    Yes, UTC is the time.
  • not availabe yet
  • Dammitbooy
    6 posts New member
    What's the layout lookin like on there?
  • MissTre
    19 posts Member
    Any chance you'd have news about the next Veteran World Season? Even a rough estimate, a month maybe, would help.
    -tre-
  • gamerdruid
    4330 posts Moderator
    When the login issues are fully resolved for the majority, expect an indication then but if started soon there'd be few who could sign-up for it!