EA Forums - Banner

Settings for New World

Replies

• Classic
  • Could you guys just put them on rotation? That way we all get something we enjoy.
  • Why is the Classic mode listed as have no morale? I though the 'Classic' servers always had morale with no forgotten attacks
  • Is there any way to get the link for this poll mass messaged to all players in game?
  • "Classic World (Forgotten Attacks OFF & Moral OFF)"

That option above is wrong as far as I remember. Classic servers were always with morale, even higher than forgotten attacks & morale servers.
  • Frummi
    123 posts Member
    Seems like you are right about that one. Shouldn't make any difference for the voting tho since you can see what it stands for.
    Not working here anymore. Contact Tjapka for help.
  • gamerdruid
    2943 posts Moderator
    mogsy52 wrote: »
    Why is the Classic mode listed as have no morale? I though the 'Classic' servers always had morale with no forgotten attacks

Servers before world 72 were the true 'Classic' server and no new one has been introduced for a few years now. The term 'Classic' was always a mislabelling of the servers with no forgotten attacks and Morale.

I am not an employee of EA/Envision. The views expressed are my own!
  • mogsy52 wrote: »
    Why is the Classic mode listed as have no morale? I though the 'Classic' servers always had morale with no forgotten attacks

Morale/Malus was invented and showed up first time at World 35-37 don´t remember exactly anymore.
  • Desir3r wrote: »
    Could you guys just put them on rotation? That way we all get something we enjoy.

Very true!
    Then all your customers will be happy!!

Beside after a while you will see what settings/sizes comboes (Some settings goes with big worlds others with small) that attract the most customers and can adjust rotation after demand. For sure all 4 options have there proper fans and will be played.
  • I prefer Forgotten Attacks without morale but having a rotation of all 4 is a good idea.
  • gamerdruid
    2943 posts Moderator

Morale/Malus was invented and showed up first time at World 35-37 don´t remember exactly anymore.

Seems I was wrong about the 72-73 introduction of malus.

I've gone back to old worlds and 34 doesn't have malus, 40 does so the 35-37 seems about right.

It will be nice to have a truly classical world to play on.
    I am not an employee of EA/Envision. The views expressed are my own!
  • Will FA no Morale servers be available soon?
  • mogsy52 wrote: »

They used to call it 'Forgotten Boost' when they first added it, to make forgotten harder to kill and 'more challenging for the fundless player'
  • lordofcb1 wrote: »

They used to call it 'Forgotten Boost' when they first added it, to make forgotten harder to kill and 'more challenging for the fundless player'

Yes, thats true " forgotton boost" was what it was called and i think the first world was w36, after that they did not launch a malus free world before forgotten attacks was invented, and they took away the forgotton boost in in FAB BETA when it was half played. They "re invented" it right before WCS 2017 to avoid that multiaccounters/alliances that worked togheter to build "super accounts" should win WCS. This was bases on what happend on Tib18, where Regin of Fire made a handful super accounts, but lost due to some polish alliance that pushed them out of center with "lockout accounts" . Lockout accounts was very common until FAB´s was invented, then it became redulant for a while until it once again seem to became a standard of pvp- like in WCS that is still ongoing.
  • gamerdruid wrote: »

Seems I was wrong about the 72-73 introduction of malus.

I've gone back to old worlds and 34 doesn't have malus, 40 does so the 35-37 seems about right.

It will be nice to have a truly classical world to play on.

Yes, a truly classical world would have been awesome to play on"

I think you might mix it up with when they invented " new eco" Gamer, world 75 was the first new eco world and w72,73 was the last old eco worlds with high activety.
  • CLASSIC <3
    Forgotten Attacks ON & Moral ON = scam
  • Well, being first-time player, on forgotten attack world with no morale, i like the rotation idea. And the plain, true , classical world ,i like to know what " the basic " is .

• So the option with most votes is ignored yet again. Was there any purpose to this poll?
    Admittedly there are not loads that voted but then if a message with a link to this forum was posted to all in game maybe more feedback would be recieved.
    Forgotten Attacks with NO morale penalty did get the most votes though so are we likely to see this server mode any time soon?
  • To all the people complaining about the start of Wrath 18 and the poll:
    The start of Wrath 18 was already planned as a classic world before we started the poll. We initiated the survey to see which preferences exist among the players and we will orientate on this basis for future world releases.

I hope this clearifies our approach.
  • Tjapka wrote: »
    To all the people complaining about the start of Wrath 18 and the poll:
    The start of Wrath 18 was already planned as a classic world before we started the poll. We initiated the survey to see which preferences exist among the players and we will orientate on this basis for future world releases.

I hope this clearifies our approach.

Ok great. Next question then - If the server was planned over 3 weeks ago as you say then why do you never release a schedule of start dates sooner for all new servers?