EA Forums - Banner

logging in

now i like this game alot butt i have problems logging in the game since the last update it keeps puuling me back to the inlogscreen.
im a funded and loyal player but this does not good to my gameplay and totaly nothing on the funds i spend . so help would be nice ore you guys lose a funded player here

Replies

• gamerdruid
    2834 posts Moderator
    Your post seems to have got lost in the spamming sessions we get.

Have you solved your problem?

Which worlds and what username? A fuller description would also help.
    I am not an employee of EA/Envision. The views expressed are my own!
  • its about wrath17 playername is karl0166 .

the problem is when i want to login it start loading but when gamescreen wants to open i go back to loginscreen
  • gamerdruid
    2834 posts Moderator
    Have you tried turning off all scripts and logging in?
  • http://prntscr.com/g9aqd2 the only scripts i run are wavy and cnc centerdriven on google
  • Did you try:
    - clearing the cache
    - executing the browser process (CTRL + ALT + DEL)
    - using another browser (Firefox, Opera, IE, Chrome,...)
  • cache cleared like i always do browser also it works with another browser but then i play without scripts.and without playing scripts i go to midages in this game
  • if you guys want to change things start a world server without funding only 1 world see where the diehards are i have no fun in this atm
  • gamerdruid
    2834 posts Moderator
    There is no profit in having a server where funding is not available. The nearest you get to that is the PTE's which are a lot of fun an help the developers iron out small problems they've not spotted in internal testing. (They can't have 100 or so testers playing online at once, even with automation.)

The PTE's aren't however for die hard players as they are friendly almost across the board, no enemies (or very few) and almost all communicate with each other. The competition is usually to get to the centre, to kill the fortress then the next alliance is allowed to go. Winning isn't recorded for long and the progress does get reset after a few fortresses have fallen.