EA Forums - Banner

Lost key game Emperor Battle for Dune

Hi everyone, I looked everywhere and this is the only place where I can try to solve my problem.
A couple of years ago (several, in fact), I bought a original game of Emperor, battle for Dune. As most of you maybe remember, was a Westwood game with EA partecipation. Now Westwood is gone, and I need someone who help me, could you? I lost the paper inside, where the key was reported. I have all the other codes reported on the cover, and of course the original pack (so I can prove that was original), but I need the key for play!

I know the game is old fashioned, but I'm sure that the oldest of you can understand :)

Thank you for help me!

Antonio

Replies

• gamerdruid
    1912 posts Moderator
    I fully understand but no-one here will be able (or should) provide you with the key you require. Try EA support although I doubt they will be able to help.

Maybe the game is available via steam or game replay type sites.
    I am not an employee of EA/Envision. The views expressed are my own!
  • I would contact directly EA if I had email address! Unfortunately you can contact EA support only for some specific games. Do you have a general email address or something?!

Thank you
  • gamerdruid
    1912 posts Moderator
    I am not an employee of EA/Envision. The views expressed are my own!
  • Gamerdruid, thanks so much for this link. As I red, even I find the key, the game will not work on my Window 10! Apparently, it's a lost cause. I've found website were I can download the game for 6$, but... Will it work?! :)

Thank you for the help, I appreciated