EA Forums - Banner

Post combat lock.

Prev1
ensign1
24 posts Member
I thought the last upgrade was supposed to take care of this? Still happening a lot in wrath 11 mostly when attacking the big alliances.....What's going on??

Replies

• EE_Elephterion
    1126 posts Envision Developer
    Can you provide some more specific feedback on this, via PM if necessary?
    Envision Entertainment Community Liaison
  • ensign1
    24 posts Member
    Will do. I'll tke a screen shot next time....
  • Another http://prntscr.com/j3kr3q What's happening?
  • burritt00
    18 posts Member
    edited April 2018
    what do you mean by "what's happening" ? you're playing an EA game, what the heck you're expecting ? LOL
  • and so it continues .......http://prntscr.com/j3ktis
  • now I will guess a possible answer form an EA worker.... "Keep attacking, you'll be fine" hahahaha
  • ensign1
    24 posts Member
    edited April 2018
    And then in the same run of attacks it stops?? Help! http://prntscr.com/j3l0k1
  • And then starts again !! http://prntscr.com/j3l1vg
  • you'll be fine, you'll be fine, keep attacking, keep paying us money for a piece of **** in return :D
  • gamerdruid
    2645 posts Moderator
    I'm not sure what a sequence of screen shots showing post-combat lock is supposed to indicate. I think more explanation is required than just a lot of screen grabs.

I understand they show post-combat locking, but as I understand it, they have not removed that completely and have done things to, in their words, "mitigate against the benefits", of the technique used.

Please provide a fuller commentary to explain the issue as you see it.
    I am not an employee of EA/Envision. The views expressed are my own!
  • if I remember correct, normally, the attacker should be seeing "Base is locked for your alliance" message at the end of 2 minutes combat timer and should be able to attack again within that 30 seconds of lock time, the defender should be seeing that "Post Combat Lock" message. But in his case, he's seeing that Post Combat Lock message as attacker and he cannot attack till the end of that timer as I understood.
  • gamerdruid
    2645 posts Moderator
    Thank you for the explanation.
    I am not an employee of EA/Envision. The views expressed are my own!
  • Couldn't have said it better myself! doesn't always happen, just starts and may disappear again in the same sequence of attacks. In my days of programming, we used to call them BUGS!
  • I have same bug on World Tiberium 32, and another player too.

Even using another account, even when reloading the game, we have to wait the end of the lock to attack again...
    AlkalyneD4

Currently playing on : Tiberium 37 (Angry Birds)
  • Same issue on Tib34.
  • this is probably part of the "fix" that makes lockdown much harder to implement
    it used to be that you would attack your own base by a low-level alt of yours in order for your main base to attack enemy, and the enemy couldn't attack back
    now the "fix" changes the rules so that a low-level alt does not get the lockdown advantage any more
    you are probably attacking a base with an offense that is much lower than the defender's defense
  • AlkalyneD4
    25 posts Member
    edited January 8
    Anyone in EA will fix this exploit ?
    Seriously... now this game is "Play with the more accounts you can and use exploits like this one to win"

Really **** I don't know how an exploit that make impossible to attack can be allowed
    AlkalyneD4

Currently playing on : Tiberium 37 (Angry Birds)
  • This **** is still going on! It doesn't matter if you attack a higher or lower base. Just attacked 2 higher level bases simultaniously, and with the post-combat lock bug there is no way to keep up with the attacks...
    My patience is getting low about this and not even getting any answers with possibilities of what it can be.
    started to notice it in Fire11 a while back (Pre 19.1 I think), and now still on Tib39 on v19.2...

@EE_Elephterion any idea of what it can be, or what triggers it?

Thx, Key...