EA Forums - Banner

game/games not loading

Prev1
runtime errors / or cant change servers ... **** happened .. messing about againg urrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrgh :(

Replies

• gamerdruid
    4148 posts Moderator
    edited April 2018
    Which world/worlds. FS 9 is presenting problems again, unrelated to the changes to the login.

Here is the announcement relating to the login:

https://forums.ea.com/en/commandandconquer/discussion/219088/new-ea-login-page-redirect#latest
    I am not an employee of EA/Envision. The views expressed are my own!
  • all of them .. cleared cache cookies still cant change server
  • Can't access Wrath 20, loads /home, click the Play Now button and just reloads /home
  • typical .. cant they ( devs ... ) leave things alone .. if its not broke .. DONT FIX IT.......!!!!!
  • gamerdruid
    4148 posts Moderator
    In this case the developers had nothing to do with the change. The changes were implemented directly by EA staff.
  • then they need to sort it or lose customers
  • Any word on Firestorm 9????
    When it will be back up? workarounds?
  • Bring back the old login!
  • Switching servers works for me on Firefox but not Chrome, but F9 wont work on either as noted by Druid, still has issues
    https://prnt.sc/j3l947
  • CNC TA... cant change severs on any worlds....played on one world tried to change to another world...cant....please fix ASAP
  • Conseguiram estragar com o jogo de uma vez . Falta de respeito com consumidor. Quem vai pagar o prejuizo com o que investimos nesse jogo. O cabe um processo por danos morais com consumidor.
  • they seem to be working hard in trying to destroy this game and toss it and the final few hundred players into the trash bin.
  • gamerdruid
    4148 posts Moderator
    edited April 2018
    FS 9 should be back up now - it may not be fully operational however as I don't see any missions when logging in.
  • mogsi52
    7 posts New member
    edited April 2018
    Nope, sticks on loading screen. Emptied cache countless times (and cash)

edit: got in after losing count of attempts
  • gamerdruid
    4148 posts Moderator
    It is up and running, I've just logged in.

Try a different browser, as a test, to see if you can get in via that way.

A slow loading screen is often a symptom in the game of a poor connection. In this case the problem is likely to be at their end, not yours. They are working on issues that remain.
  • Funds are gone, sim doesn't work, package limits are back to standard, chat is laggy, oh wait, disconnected again. looks like someone reached worked finally and restarted the machine, the best troubleshooting EA knows :D
  • gamerdruid
    4148 posts Moderator
    Look on the front page, your funds should still be present. They are aware of the multitude of issues and are working on the issues.
  • can't sign in still, now it takes me to veteran world 5 and I don't even play on that server. you are making this so crazy that I am going to quit if you don't do something.
  • Teddz26
    3 posts Member
    Cannot log into any server.... It just loads back to landing page after press play now... did this yesterday also.. and still no access substitutes 48 hrs ??? I have fortress attack planned.. this is really wrong !!!!!!! waste my money? Time? effort?.. 4 years of continuous screw ups.. I am out & never again this game!!!!!!!!!!!b s after this last fortress.. if it ever happens !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Nordsj33
    2 posts New member
    Kan kun komme ind på i et spil ... kan ikke skifte server - dette har været gældende siden 6. maj - ingen adgang til Wr. 20, Wr. 21 og T 33 - hvornår sker der noget