EA Forums - Banner

Change World not working

Replies

• gamerdruid
    3291 posts Moderator
    lordofcb1 wrote: »
    I should also note that the worldwebbrowser link to login and change worlds will also not work anymore and redirects to the login page.
    It was always only going to be a temporary work-around. They worked to change it to stop it being a work-around....

The world browser route from the front page is also broken. The in-game world changer appears to be still working (at least for me).

I am not an employee of EA/Envision. The views expressed are my own!
  • sigx6
    4 posts Member
    Same issue, can not change worlds. Problem started today.
  • Tertsunen
    47 posts Member
    Now in box coming this text:
    HTTP Status 405 -
    type Status report

description The specified HTTP method is not allowed for the requested resource ().

Apache Tomcat/6.0.32
  • not available to access change worlds.
  • Just curious, dont ea test patches before they launch?
  • gamerdruid
    3291 posts Moderator
    Thorntwist wrote: »
    Just curious, dont ea test patches before they launch?

Just be thankful they're not a bank! TSB.co.uk changed their system and it broke, meaning people couldn't access their money online to pay bills or to see if money had been deposited.
    I am not an employee of EA/Envision. The views expressed are my own!
  • Same problem here, can not change worlds. Problem started today.
  • everyone already complaining about the same thing i was going to mention, can not use subs on any server. it is not the cookies. it is the stupid unfix that ea calls a fix.
    this stinks. the game is going down the toilet more every time EA adds a patch. but i have an idea that will surly and positively help. TEST the program before installing, and if it does not work do not install it.
  • i dont belive this , theerd part development.
    Maby time to give this to us who play the game.

Im realy belive wee can do it better an how the game halting on halfrun ????!!!!!
    No reader working.
  • loppy1122
    10 posts Member
    With the different problems the switching of the log-in method has created - maybe you should think about backing out all the related "upgrades" so developers resolve the problems before implementing this "upgrade" which has only created problems
  • ricksi
    8 posts Member
    Same here. When I chose/click on change server to select one of the worlds I play in the screen only gets black. Before All my world option came up that I play in. Now I can only change from world 33 to 34 by using option inside world 33. I did everything to fix it but still same and I also use crome and window 10. Please fix:)
  • Tertsunen
    47 posts Member
    New problems today.
    I try to play and pus button:
    Service

Method not allowed.

:D
  • Knaz_70
    4 posts New member
    How long are this problem gona last ?
    sometimes it working , but in mostely its totaly dead.

/KnaZ.
  • I am having the same problem using Chrome on Windows 10.
  • I've put a new topic on this issue, i did look first if there was a topic with the same issue but this wasn't here before so i placed a new topic.
    Is the forum also infected ??
    I were glasses but i'm not blind.
    So moderater remove my topic from bier-freak, i wil even look if i can remove my topic myself.

Greetings,
    Harm
  • From 8.5. 2018 Can not change worlds. Whenever I sign up I'm only in the T12 world.
    W10 - Chrome - Opera - the same problem - the window for changing the world is all black ....
    Please Rapid Remedy ..... Thx Ricardo
  • I can't change worlds either. Tried several things already mentioned: cleared cache, tried other browser than Chrome, etc. Everytime the resulty is a full black screen :-(.
  • I can't change worlds either. Tried several things already mentioned: cleared cache, tried other browser than Chrome, etc. Everytime the resulty is a full black screen :-(.
  • ricksi
    8 posts Member
    Still black screen when try to click on change server before enter one of my worlds. Normaly all the worlds I play in comes up on that screen so I can select the one I want to go in to. But Still black:(
  • EE_Elephterion
    1415 posts Envision Developer
    What method are you using to change worlds? Are you accessing the worlds via ingame Options window or the Web World Browser from the landing page?
    Envision Entertainment Community Liaison
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!