EA Forums - Banner

Change World not working

Replies

• im using both and both dont load a thing in .. you bust it with your and EA fix, so please sort it or lose every player on servers totally !!!!!!
  • EE_Elephterion
    1464 posts Envision Developer
    Is there any error message being displayed or are you simple redirected to the landing page?
    Envision Entertainment Community Liaison
  • redirected to the landing page
  • time and time again
  • EE_Elephterion
    Have you tried clearing browser cache and cookies?
  • I changed the languige of the server and that fixed it for a moment
  • Cant login in any world. Sub requests dont work anymore etc.
    Game is totally unplayable.
    Why does ea keep messing up the game?
    We put lots of money in this game and if these problems wont ve fixed really soon, my alliance and lots of other players will be quit playing the game. Enough is enough!
    If you guys dont take your players seriously then we will go look elsewhere.
    You guys give us so many problems gamewise and we never got any compensation whatssoever.
    Im done with this ****!

And yes, like scarybillie said...dont come with that delete cookies crap etc... its the first thing we do when you guys mess up again
  • i still cannot log into tib 34 and thats on landing page keep getting redirected to the landing page time and time again ... this is beyond a big joke now !!!!!!! if you put proper development time and used the PTE server to test out these new things and that .. its no brainer whats gonna happen .. WE ALL GONNA QUIT (and find a better managed and run with passion for the game and the players )we have over the years with when Trueadm and co did the suggestions on old forum given you ideas how to address the imbalances and other issues , and all you done is give us stupid gimmicks with the infected camps and FA and morale servers not addressed the other issues .either treat us players with respect and give us a game we want and love or go find a new job elsewhere . its sad to see a game like this treated with so much contempt and disregaurd to the title and players alike !!!

rant over for now
  • EE_Elephterion
    Hello Commander,

have you tried clearing cache and browser cookies, then logging out manually and back in?
  • done that
  • same problem here, no matter what browser i use.
    Why always changing a good working system?
    This happend already so many times
    cleared eveything in every browser, no add-ons or scripts active, it just wont work.
    Stop updating with bugs in it
  • iguanaworld
    369 posts Member
    edited May 2018
    -- DO NOT DELETE ALL COOKIES --

For those who suffer the error of not being able to change the world when once authenticated they click on the "Change server" option and using Chrome:

http://prntscr.com/jft4wf

Deleting all the cookies and caches of the system will make us lose the configuration of other games or services of other companies that we have stored in our browser. So instead of "Delete everything" we will selectively eliminate everything related to our beloved game.

On the right side of the address bar we click on the three vertical points and choose the option "Configuration". We go down the page and click on "Advanced configuration". Within the "Privacy and security" menu we click on the option "Content configuration". And we choose "Cookies" among the different options shown. If we click on "View all cookies and all website data" we can see all the information stored in our browser on the different web pages we visit.

http://prntscr.com/jftbkx

Within this section of the configuration you only have to delete the information related to EA and Command & Conquer indicated below:

Cookies to be deleted:

- accounts.ea.com

- alliances.commandandconquer.com

- ea.com

- forums.ea.com
    (only if you access these forums with a different account than the one you are playing)

- gamecdnorigin.alliances.commandandconquer.com

- prodgame14.alliances.commandandconquer.com
    (the server number depends on each world)
    Contains player information for each world

- signin.ea.com

Then we click on "Close session" of the game itself.

And we return to authenticate in the game, then we have again available the different worlds in which we play habitually:

http://prntscr.com/jft977

Important note: Rest assured, EA and Command & Conquers information will be available in the browser once we access the game but we will have to reconfigure some of the options of each world and the scripts that we already had in motion. Example: http://prntscr.com/jftehr
    Post edited by iguanaworld on
    Always testing something
  • gamerdruid
    3435 posts Moderator
    It would be good if someone could come up with a script or batch file or setting to delete these automatically.
    I am not an employee of EA/Envision. The views expressed are my own!
  • blsr74
    4 posts Member
    I think we should get something for free like cp+rt for this downtime.
  • sorb71c
    6 posts New member
    login, and it placed me to a world I haven't played in months, go to change worlds and nothing happens
  • it would be good if devs and EA didnt break the game in first place ...........and yes we ALL should get compensated for this inconvienience at the very least . ALSO at the very least admit they broke the game and roll back the patches to last version or sommat like that!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • The options Tab Does not work now. can not change any options, Don't tell me to do cookies again either the screw up is a game developer screw up. roll back to the point before you screwed up the game again. give back our Sub accounts and ability to login and change server and adjust options.
  • Cant login at all now, was ok`ish this morning, change world box now showing section of login page, lol
  • jackfrost50
    2 posts New member
    FF works but Chrome does not.
  • pastilha1
    3 posts Member
    edited May 2018
    What is happening in this game, where many of us spend a considerable amount of money, is a shame. The lack of consideration for us, the customers of EA is glaring.
    This type of behavior with customers will have serious consequences for your company.
    What a shame!
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!