EA Forums - Banner

Change World not working

Replies

• EE_Elephterion
    1503 posts Envision Developer
    "Kurt_InAZ wrote: »
    Yup, that worked ..... once....now it's just redirecting back to the "Play Now" screen....fix it already...

Ok, thanks for the info. Are you sure your are properly logged in in that case? Does that happen after changing accounts or on any login attempt?
    Envision Entertainment Community Liaison
  • still cant play any world, i login in after 500 attempts and all the tips and tricks you proposed.
    still get redirected to the main page.

GIVE ME MY MONEY BACK
  • I know that I'm not a big deal to EA, but after the server that I can log into is done, I will be too. Been paying and playing for several years through all of the "upgrades". Finally tired of the untested patches and taking away the game I started playing and enjoyed.

You guys really don't care about the players, just the buck.
  • Had to use CCleaner to clear the errors. Where the normal settings wouldn't touch the errors,
    Used all of the advanced settings to clear out the game errors. This took my PC out for the whole day.
    Scanning and clearing the Cache memory.
    Now the only way i can jump between worlds on mulit accounts. is via the in game option. And not before you start the game.
  • its still not working for me. I cant switch worlds with any browser.

I tried a few different ones, but they all deny me server changes. Deleted cookys, passwords reset the lot.

Are you still working on this issue?
  • still not working, still getting to many redirects (win10 chrome), no matter what i do cleraing, changing languages using ccleaner etc. etc.
  • and now i can't login at all , come on EA
  • ow i see the forum is the game, just earnt my 10th comment badge here.
  • come on now EA the change servers is still not fixed this has been going on since your maintenance on 7th /8th .when are you going to fix this back to how it was , sometimes the language change works but not always. fix it properly
  • How many people try to solve this problems?
    If i watch time, i say nobody.
  • No, there are some reactions. Most of them say to remove your coockies, some say don't delete all coockies. We just want to play the easy way:
    make a landing page to login, next screen is to select the world and next screen is the game.
    That should also make it possible to use multiple accounts on multiple worlds on multiple tabs.
  • And yes, it stilldoens't work.

Also still anoying: when I want to login a different account it logs me automatically in, in the previous session and that's excacly what I don't want. Turn that off!!!!
  • gamerdruid
    3510 posts Moderator
    use http://www.tiberiumalliances.com/logout as the start page to get on a world, you'll be asked to log in via EA login each time, in theory at least. Or when 18.2 is rolled out, use the logout button on the world to leave instead of closing the browser window or browser.
    I am not an employee of EA/Envision. The views expressed are my own!
  • cboxhoor
    6 posts Member
    edited May 2018
    Jep, that's what I'm doing all the time. Also I check the button that I don't want to automatically login, but it still does. The theorie doesn't compare to the reality. Also, the logout button isn't available in the gameplay.
  • Kurt_InAZ
    4 posts New member
    gamerdruid wrote: »
    use http://www.tiberiumalliances.com/logout as the start page to get on a world, you'll be asked to log in via EA login each time, in theory at least. Or when 18.2 is rolled out, use the logout button on the world to leave instead of closing the browser window or browser.

That worked for me one time.
  • Same effing problem here no matter if I use Chrome Fire fox or Internet explorer cannot change worlds.
    I have rebooted computer and I got to change aworld once then same crap!!! I have deleted scripts same crap!!!! What the hell!!!! This should not happen and all you ea guys need to fix this now not let us wait till May 23rd!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    If you make me wait I will Never ever Fund and ea game again!
  • Changebox is not working and nobody do nothing?
  • I have never seen a company such as you EA trying to sabotage a beautiful game.
    Each time you touch the software it seems you mess it even further.
    CHANGE WORLDS DO NOT WORK !!!!
    WHAT RU WAITING FOR ?
  • changing language to english and spamming F5 when you are on the world selecting screen seems to work.

Not ideal but it's something I suppose
    Barely got on time online too. Nearly lost one of my smaller bases to forgotten 2-wave 65 attacks

Good luck for those still having the issue
  • info for new patch coming says nothing about fixing the login screw up. ❤️❤️❤️❤️ ? EA, are you guys actually this incompetent ?
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!