EA Forums - Banner

New EA Login Page redirect

Replies

• methuselah
    451 posts Senior Moderator
    Don't worry Billie I know most of you get it. As to the second part of your question I have an opinion. This is not "official" (I'm incapable of official) but just an educated guess, TA is long past "new stuff." It is still being maintained (pauses for snarky comments here) but not developed in terms of new content. TA is over 6 years old, I think EA long ago decided it was what it was and they would maintain it but do no more.
  • best to hit these clowns where it hurts, their wallets. Let them see the loss in revenue.

+1
  • arizcolo
    32 posts Member
    well here we are on the one month anniversary since i posted my first complaint about the new login procedure here

https://forums.ea.com/en/commandandconquer/discussion/219291/new-log-in-procedure#latest

so we have multiple threads, on multiple forums. how many people are literally being cheated? hundreds that funded accounts and now can not log in?

This is beyond stupid, it is criminal. It is theft. And all because the programmers have such an ego they can't admit (to themselves or us) that they made a terrible mistake by implementing a broken, unworkab le, untested, login procedure.

So feel to reply here, on one of the other threads that are running, or my thread. not that it will do any good.

And what was the real reason they decided to "fix" the login procedure? Multi-accounting? What a ridiculous solution. Does anyone remember the MONTHS that this issue was discussed in the forums? There are CLEAR guidelines as to what you can and can not do with multiple accounts. IF THEY WANT TO ELIMINATE multi accounting by messing with the login procedure: (a) ADMIT THAT IS THE HIDDDEN AGENDA, and (B) GET IT RIGHT!!!!!!!!!
  • methuselah wrote: »
    translation ...............OK so if you have a complaint moderators cant help ....contact EA who dont give a **** either ......so in other words put up with the crap or quit guys ....simple

Translation since your reading skills are not functioning today: Most of the moderators here don't work for EA is that really that difficult to understand? I play the game just like you do, the only difference between the two of us is I have a different title by my name here in the forum.

All we do is try to keep a little order around here that is my entire job description. I am not your complaint flunky. As I have stated over and over again, you have every right to be frustrated, I am equally frustrated my gaming experience has pretty much been FUBAR since all this started.

But I can't help you pass along your complaint you'll have to figure that out on your own. I do not have access to some magical complaint conduit any more than you.

actually mate I undestand english completely ....note I said you cant help ........and EA dont give a **** that to me seems like fact....and frustrated past being frustrated but really now the moderators attack members ??? pfft whatever mate..so if we dont put up with the crap or quit ??? there is an alternative ?? do tell please
  • i continue to cant login in game after 2-3 days.......idk if the game is going over, i was in war and my money was faked by now........only to let u know....BUT SOMEONE IS LOGGIN IN GAME????????????????????
  • i continue to cant login in game after 2-3 days.......idk if the game is going over, i was in war and my money was faked by now........only to let u know....BUT SOMEONE IS LOGGIN IN GAME????????????????????

gamerdruid wrote: »
    Abacus987 wrote: »
    You think you have cleverly stopped multi account playing - you fools have not - you just send a sub for all 10 accounts and carry on whacking the bases. It is the most stupid move so far EA - make a game harder to log in lose players DOH!!!!!!!!!!!!!! We pay for a service - provide the service WE want not the one you think we should have!!!

It wasn't aimed at multi-account prevention, but bringing the CnC:TA game into line with all other EA titles. It was a badly thought out move and untested which has led to the chaos we've seen over the last week.

https://gamecdnorigin.alliances.commandandconquer.com/WebWorldBrowser/index.aspx

Still works, so you can even play 10 accounts without subs which is especially useful in a time of war!

Raziel, it still works, you just "need 10 accounts" for it to work.
  • gamerdruid
    4553 posts Moderator
    That link no longer works as it did.

If you log into the game and go to which ever world you're stuck on, then click on that link you should get the change world list that isn't working within the front page.

It's worked for me as I've typed this in, I am now on two worlds at once with same player.

The other technique I've managed to use successfully is to use a hint that was given elsewhere in these forums, to use the chrome profiles feature. It allows you to have multiple instances of chrome with different logins so you can still multi-account on multiple worlds if your computer memory is sufficient to cope.

I am not an employee of EA/Envision. The views expressed are my own!
  • shouldnt be using workarounds just to play game ............................poor service and as paying funders we should ALL BE GETTING more than a bodge it to work tip .... a resolution to this should have been implemented fast ........... poo communications from EA IMHO !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • gamerdruid
    4553 posts Moderator
    edited May 2018
    @ScareyBillie26 We know we shouldn't have to do work arounds for any issue. However, it is not helping anyone by saying we shouldn't need them, the simple undeniable fact is we do!

Logging in via https://www.tiberiumalliances.com/en/logout has worked consistently for me today, no need to clear cache, cookies or history.

Using multiple Chrome instances (this is not multiple windows) has also allowed me to log in with more than one account.

Using this https://gamecdnorigin.alliances.commandandconquer.com/WebWorldBrowser/index.aspx link has allowed me to have multiple worlds open on an instance of Chrome once I first log in via EA's login page.

In other words, everything we could do before can be done now! Multiple accounts, multiple worlds.

With enough effort initially then it is possible. The information to do all this came, not from the developers, not from EA but from other players here in the forum!
  • EE_Elephterion
    1893 posts Envision Developer
    We are sorry for the inconvenience over the weekend. Regular logins should become stable again now.
    Envision Entertainment Community Liaison
  • Logging in via https://www.tiberiumalliances.com/en/logout has worked consistently for me today, no need to clear cache, cookies or history.

If you are already in a server with a different account then you cannot log in here - it is still a crock of ****!
  • Oh and just to make sure you are really **** it logs you out of the server you are already in - EA, Bravo you arsewipes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • methuselah
    methuselah wrote: »
    translation ...............OK so if you have a complaint moderators cant help ....contact EA who dont give a **** either ......so in other words put up with the crap or quit guys ....simple

Translation since your reading skills are not functioning today: Most of the moderators here don't work for EA is that really that difficult to understand? I play the game just like you do, the only difference between the two of us is I have a different title by my name here in the forum.

All we do is try to keep a little order around here that is my entire job description. I am not your complaint flunky. As I have stated over and over again, you have every right to be frustrated, I am equally frustrated my gaming experience has pretty much been FUBAR since all this started.

But I can't help you pass along your complaint you'll have to figure that out on your own. I do not have access to some magical complaint conduit any more than you.

actually mate I undestand english completely ....note I said you cant help ........and EA dont give a **** that to me seems like fact....and frustrated past being frustrated but really now the moderators attack members ??? pfft whatever mate..so if we dont put up with the crap or quit ??? there is an alternative ?? do tell please

I didn't attack you, you are the one who said "complaint moderators can't help....contact EA who don't give a ***** either" was I supposed to interpret that as "good job meth, thanks for putting up with all this crap?"
  • huhh havin some trouble with log-in also.. https://www.tiberiumalliances.com/home

noted, that sometimes i need to clear cache of google chrome (66.0.3359.181)
    sometimes i reswitch scripts (CnCTA SoO SCRIPT PACK)

strange thing is, that i do not see an clear way, how it does not works lol

for sure, if 3d party scripts are planned to be taken away.. huhh get package collection button at LEAST ;).

do not talk about base scan, movement script and other VERY usable features.. or shall i use monkey scripts instead..?
  • methuselah
    I use Tampermonkey and not the script pack and I'm not having any problems script wise nor am I aware of any intent to take them away.

The log in issues are terribly frustrating and a work in progress. Hopefully those will be fixed within the constraints of what EA's done to us soon.
  • Command & Conquer Tiberium Alliances: Regole di gioco
    Il presente documento è un elenco completo di regole di gioco specifiche di Command & Conquer Tiberium Alliances. Invitiamo tutti i giocatori a leggerle. L'inosservanza potrebbe comportare la sospensione dell'account e l'esclusione permanente da Command & Conquer Tiberium Alliances.
    Le presenti regole si aggiungono a quelle delineate nei Termini di servizio, nelle Regole di condotta e nell'Accordo di accesso e licenza con l'utente finale.

Condivisione account
    È concessa

la condivisione di una stessa connessione Internet e/o computer
    All'utente è concesso di giocare usando la stessa connessione o anche lo stesso computer usato da altri giocatori, senza dover dichiarare l'utilizzo di una stessa rete o computer da parte di più giocatori.
    Per maggiori informazioni su questi argomenti, fare riferimento alla sezione "È proibito", di seguito.

Command & Conquer Tiberium Alliances: Game Rules
    This document is a complete list of specific rules of the Command & Conquer Tiberium Alliances. We invite all players to read them. Failure to comply could result in account suspension and permanent exclusion from Command & Conquer Tiberium Alliances.
    These rules are in addition to those outlined in the Terms of Service, the Rules of Conduct and the Access and License Agreement with the end user.

Account sharing
    It is granted

sharing a same Internet and / or computer connection
    The user is allowed to play using the same connection or even the same computer used by other players, without having to declare the use of a same network or computer by several players.
    For more information on these topics, refer to the "It's prohibited" section below.

sorry guys, but this is what is written in the rules of the game, if this means or does not mean use of multiaccounts I do not know, but still restricts the use by one or more players of the game, what's going on now, and it is a limitation of the conditions of use of the game

a short-term solution would be useful, greetings
  • f2sdfi0
    3 posts New member
    edited May 2018
    gamerdruid wrote: »
    Using multiple Chrome instances (this is not multiple windows) has also allowed me to log in with more than one account.

do you even know how funny it is!!!!

go google on how Chrome browser works, multiple windows vs. multiple instances

now if you mean multiple profiles then that's another story.
  • gamerdruid
    4553 posts Moderator
    I'm not technical enough to know the difference between instances and profiles yes, I mean profiles and they do work for me.
  • Nearly a month and no answer from the powers to be, cant log out, cant change worlds, you owe me for the credits that I have bought, but no doubt you wont even answer this message either.
    Well no more worlds and no more funds your loss
  • EE_Elephterion
    1893 posts Envision Developer
    Hello Commander,

we have published a statement in regards to the Login problems here.

Right now I'm cautious to announce any improvements, but I am led to believe the regular Login will resume its stability now. Multi accounting however not supported anymore.
    Envision Entertainment Community Liaison