EA Forums - Banner

Change World not working

Replies

• gamerdruid
    3183 posts Moderator
    Once you know the prodgame number and world ID (World ID isn't the world name) you can shortcut the process. Look in my sticky thread for details.

If you can get into your worlds via the options route, then post the prodgame and world ID (as well as simple name such as tib32_
    I am not an employee of EA/Envision. The views expressed are my own!
  • Thx GamerDruid,
    appreciate that you are at least trying to calm some frustrated gamers (myeslef included). Could you please add the link to the sticky you refer to?
    I'm trying to get back to tib34, but having this famouse change world issue, and been trying absolutely everything. clear history, cookies, disable scripts and all the other suggestions in this forum, on iexlorer, chrome and firefox, on ipad, iphone, and laptop.... nothing works.

what i need is the prodgame and worldid for 34
    Thanks and really appreciated.
    T

PS: really wish they would solve this soon, as i've been struggling for the past 1-2 months to get into a game i'm paying for
  • DT400
    9 posts New member
    How long does it take to get this fixed? Google chrome, it's not the browser, it's EA!!! I've been playing this game for years, never had any problems until you suckers rolled everyone into the same pile, well not really problems all along. But now they've exponentially increased!! What in the heck are you people doing???
  • Perhaps it's unfair to blame the programmer, coders, CEO or whoever, but somewhere there's somebody not standing up to the responsibility of fixing the issue.
    How can anybody implement a change like the one causing the havoc without having ensured, in some kind of sandbox enviroment, that it would not make a mess of things. I don't care what the title of the persons in charge is. It's just nok good enough. It's supposed to be professionals. And that's exactly where I don't think "we hope" or "expect" is enough. Pass the problem up the pipeline.
    gamerdruid wrote: »
    Once you know the prodgame number and world ID (World ID isn't the world name) you can shortcut the process. Look in my sticky thread for details.

If you can get into your worlds via the options route, then post the prodgame and world ID (as well as simple name such as tib32_

Perhaps this fix you speak about is ok, if it was adequately and properly applied.
    How about responsible supporters from the publisher/developer/owner/whoever published a list of all server names and the corresponding direct link here in forum. With all due respect for the effort druid, but it's just not good enough, and that's not your fault.
  • and after the last update all the recources are standing frequently a 0, must refress the page ( in the hope you can get back online and everything is back !

And for me a new one if i want to ligin >> {"error":"500 Internal Server Error"}
  • Here the same now error 500 Internal Error can not log in. pfffffffffff.
    Come one guys fix this ❤️❤️❤️❤️ you make this game a horror.
  • The in-game World switching is also failing, because tiberiumalliances.com is redirected to a Man in the Middle site, accounts.ea.com, which spits back a one-line text message that says: "{"error":"500 Internal Server Error"}".
  • ByBAL
    1 posts Member
    nerde diğer dünyalar
    kaç gündür giremiyorum
    yapacağınız işin dibine verin lan paramı geri
    iade edin lan paralarımı
  • EE_Elephterion
    1367 posts Envision Developer
    The error 500 had nothing to do with the login redirect. and no, a rollback wont happen unfortunately, for the reasons stated in the Update thread. Gamerdruid has started to post direct links to the worlds, you can still try to access your wolrds via this route. https://forums.ea.com/en/commandandconquer/discussion/221663/workaround-for-login-issues
    Envision Entertainment Community Liaison
  • I wanted to join the new server Tiberian 35 but I can't do so since the change world window haven't been working for since a week or so already and it gives free empty list the way I used to login on different worlds by tracing the url server number and redirecting myself to it directly, I am not sure if I am the only one having trouble trying to join the new server
  • i logged in easy enough (after a dozen attempts) only to find i can not even get into options. this is the first thing i do so i can shut off that stupid music. you would think they want to fix the game for login and other major issues before opening a new server. what a joke.
  • now my problem is bigger then before.. i started accidently a new world with that link and now i can only play that one . need world 20 and 22 . gg :/
  • gamerdruid
    3183 posts Moderator
    Is that Tiberium 20 and 22 or old worlds 20 and 22?
    I am not an employee of EA/Envision. The views expressed are my own!
  • ow my post must first be approved, and i didn'd even used BAD words, ppfff
  • methuselah
    398 posts Senior Moderator
    The change server option works fine all you have to do is log out, clear your cache/cookies and log back in, should work fine.

Make no mistake, I'm not saying you should have to do this in order for the game to work but it pretty much works 100% of the time for me anyway.
  • If i can/MUST workaroud logging in then i can also work around a post i want to put in the forum.
    Oeps i found 2 VERRY VERRY heavy words in my post, i'm sooo sorry.
    A good reader knows where the would be.

@Elephterion, " a rollback won't happen unfortunately, for the reasons stated in the Update thread ", a link please, i'm currious why a roll-back is not done.

Every good compagny and developers of software, has roll-backs for this kind of issues who we are facing now, but EA, no no no we can't do...come on....

Why are you updating the game ( the last update ) with things we can live with, wow an icon is not working propperly, wow supply's is somethimes not working, FINE THOSE THINGS WE CAN LIVE WITH...thnx EA for updating those.....not...

But loggin.........aaahhhh no the brave souls, won't mind.

And then the people who are putting serious monney in this game ( not me , sometimes a little ) WHO PAY YOUR SALLERY can go .... themselfs.

How hard is it for you developers, to test a update BEFORE putting it online.

My complot theory, when you can log in symultaniously in several worlds with several accounts in one browser, so a lot of lurking on the serves.
    EA must put up new servers or update them, this cost monney, and ow yeh, thats the problem EA is verry poor.
    You should have tought about this BEFORE you ever put a game online.
    And not try to solve YOUR PROBLEM afterwards.

Then you can better call it a day and stop completly with this game, it saves us gamers a lot of anger, so or fix it or stop with it, now you are keeping us hanging on a thread.
    Already for lets say 1 - 2 months.
  • So EA be honnest with us, WHAT IS REALY REALY the problem to solve this.......make me happy....
  • change server not working
  • gamerdruid wrote: »
    Is that Tiberium 20 and 22 or old worlds 20 and 22?

tiberium 20 and 22
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!