EA Forums - Banner

I lost all my crates and supplies on Tiberian 12! And it is still frozen!!!

Prev1
I was using a power crate to upgrade my main base. Server got frozen. I reopened and surprise! All crates and supplies were gone. All set to zero. I lost over 40 cp crates, 2/3 day rt packs from codes and power crates. After that I killed 2 camps with one cp and one tiberium crate and they dont show up. All zero and grey. I contacted EA and they offered 500 credit which is a crunch of my loss equal to 2 cp crates and I refused to take it. Can you please Help.

Kind regards ARTISTOD

Replies

• today all supplies (250pcs Cp, 25pcs Crystal, 10pcs Tiberium, 20 pcs of electro disappeared: - ((((
    I play about 4 years, but I have not seen this yet: - ((

WHY ?????? Richard
  • Cefeu1
    7 posts Member
    about 200cp over 200Tib and 200Cry, power credit all lost today, demented game.
    cefeus
  • ... same for me..., all lost :neutral: >:) >:) >:) >:)
  • gamerdruid
    2917 posts Moderator
    When this happens it is usually a breakdown in communication between servers and database servers. Logging out and back in will normally 'restore' missing items (they're not missing, just unavailable really).
    I am not an employee of EA/Envision. The views expressed are my own!
  • Hi
    I logged many times since yesterday, cleared system with ccleaner, according to advice EA support I did restore system about 14 days back but nothing, resources don't restore, i had many resources in supplies, this was one years daily playing, if I don't succeed recover resources I will be must end with this game, one year playing and then all gone, it is very frustrating.
    cefeus:((
  • gamerdruid
    2917 posts Moderator
    As the data is not stored locally the advice you were given was very bad advice and un-necessary. The data is stored on EA servers and you restoring to 14 days back would do no good and could have done harm!

Which world was this issue on and approximately when did it happen? (so that those with access can investigate.)
  • Thx
    Tiberian 12 and my account is [email protected]

And for addition I wrote it wrong in my first contribution I had in supplies in cp about 200 point and this is about 2000 cp and other also about 200 Tib point ...
  • Tiberian 12 and my accout is [email protected]
    I also lost all the bundles and I'm not far from myself in the ali or maybe the packages came all :-(

cca 250pcs CP 20 psc. crystal, 10pcs tiberium and 20 pcs. elektro
  • i know you are Sunof Tib.. , artistod is HG and me and mikmakmiki are Borg:)
  • gamerdruid... >:) >:) >:) :# logging in and out... lol, pfff. ..., you haven't read the posts properly....
    There is a problem for TIB 12, we lost all supplies and can't win new supplies. That's it.
    Now go to repair this quickly, pls, i'm waiting already too long... :#
  • gamerdruid
    2917 posts Moderator
    edited June 2018
    I don't play on Tib12 but have an account there. I can confirm that an issue does exist and have passed this on to the staff - but it is a weekend so don't expect it being fixed before Monday.

PS: I've been on vacation so didn't check before today.
  • patriot232
    8 posts New member
    edited June 2018
    server Swet2 ....went to the game....all "boxes" disappeared....attacked camps with boxes-got nothing in stock.
    Post edited by patriot232 on
  • :) all ok now for me. good job gamerdruid.
  • gamerdruid
    2917 posts Moderator
    Glad to be of assistance. They obviously do respond at weekends!

I’m happy all has returned to normal. I also got my missing crates back!
  • I report that everything is OK - packages are in stock ...... thank you very much Richard
  • Thx gamerdruid, my missing crates are back as well:)
    I must to say that assistance on EA chat is very weak, only blabla... new restart blabla... write to the forum... and end chat.
    Thank you for your help
    cefeus1:)
  • patriot232
    8 posts New member
    last week,zero response.stupid **** developers.he defended the game so much that now all spit out before them.
  • lost all my crates, read forum, cleared cache, logged out and then back in. crates still gone
  • gamerdruid
    2917 posts Moderator
    edited February 7
    It really isn't helpful to revive an old thread.

@solarexsplosion which world?
  • I too have lost all my crates, so my resources (supplies) all show 0!!! and when I attack and kill a camp with a crate, it no longer adds anything, as if the crate was not even there. My problem is on World 52. Chat with support did not help. All they wanted me to do was clear history, try a different browser, try incognito, etc. None of that helps! [email protected]