EA Forums - Banner

slow or not working servers September 2018. ONLY report your problem here!

Replies

• geza25973
    57 posts Member
    edited July 2018
    @Elephterion, @gamerdruid HI, the game will not load up sub accounts, i have tried with scripts and disabling scripts, but subs will just not load, the error messages from Chrome by the F12 button is:

Failed to load resource: the server responded with a status of 400 (),

I have tried to capture the error with lightshot but it does not show up.

Thanks

Gez.
  • EE_Elephterion
    1829 posts Envision Developer
    Can you tell me at which resource this error occurs?
    Envision Entertainment Community Liaison
  • geza25973
    57 posts Member
    edited July 2018
    Hi, it does not state, the sub account does not budge from the loading screen, and the loading progress bar does nothing, all chrome says by pressing F12 is:

Failed to load resource: the server responded with a status of 400 (), data.html:1

This is in world Tib 5.

Thanks
  • EE_Elephterion
    1829 posts Envision Developer
    Thanks for the respond @geza25973 that is helping us tracking the problem down.
  • Was just about to have a moan after waiting again for about 2 minutes for the game loading bar to go across for W56 and realise I'm not alone :)
  • Chrome seems to be working fine for me now, for my worlds.
  • I stopped using chtome ss the game yook forever to load. Firefox gave better results. Vould even buy some credits yesterday. Changing worlds still doesn't work have to use options.
  • @Mansie2012 I used Firefox today it worked fine, but then it started to crash at an end of a battle, would not leave the victory screen, so i went back to Chrome, and all of my worlds and servers are working great at the moment.
  • anyone else keep getting logged out? having to log in each time, this was resolved, but has started again
  • whitout scripts 9 minutes loading................ what a joke !!! Maybe when addintional server works it should be ok around christmas??
    '' I wear a mask . And that mask , it's not to hide who I am but to create what I am." ~~~~ Batman ~~~~
  • gamerdruid
    4328 posts Moderator
    The problem seems to have been identified as at least partly a bug in Chrome itself. At present they are working to mitigate the effects, but recommend Firefox (which works with scripts) or another alternative.
    I am not an employee of EA/Envision. The views expressed are my own!
  • server unavailable? what happened this time?
  • Not a part of EA / Envision teams - My comments are only mine.
  • okay so it's different from before
  • Perhaps with these last changes of services some problems with the new data servers are fixed. "maybe"
    Not a part of EA / Envision teams - My comments are only mine.
  • I can only find veterans war
  • Game very slow to load and very high CPU usage (Welcome Back, Commander) screen. Vet 6, Tib 26, World 107. Sometimes doesn't even load after waiting 2-3 minutes. My system has 6 cores (12 logical processors) running at 3.45 GHz and 18 GB memory. WIndows 10 Pro. Other worlds seem to load OK.
  • If you are stuck on loading screen I recommend refreshing the page. If that does not help try to clear cache&cookies.
  • Loading bar doesn't move most of the time ..... occasionally moves about an inch in 10+minutes. This is on both of my accounts, on Wrath 20 and Tiberium 36. Soon be too far behind on Tib 36, so I'll probably give up soon. Tried everything suggested ...... still no good.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.