EA Forums - Banner

slow or not working servers September 2018. ONLY report your problem here!

Replies

• so now this is happening almost every day
    https://gyazo.com/21118e3ce91d7aedd8ac0a16fcedd692
    sometimes in the middle of attacks
    these new servers suck, apparently
  • gamerdruid
    4310 posts Moderator
    TIB 35 seems back online now. I am getting momentary disconnects from most worlds, but nothing that would show up on the change world screen.
    I am not an employee of EA/Envision. The views expressed are my own!
  • chertosha wrote: »
    so now this is happening almost every day

Can you name me a timeframe of that occurrence?
    Envision Entertainment Community Liaison
  • chertosha wrote: »
    so now this is happening almost every day

Can you name me a timeframe of that occurrence?

Last Sunday at 11.41pm Central US Time
  • Tib 35 player scores are not increasing when you upgrade
  • Le TIB 35 devenu très lent, souvent perte de connexion serveur, obligé de fermer le navigateur (chrome).
    Upper la def est devenu infernal avec "vous avez été déconnecté du serveur"....

injouable
  • It started working great again for the last week or so then today it's gone back to really slow again. I go into Options -> My Games and Switch server that way and it just hangs on the loading screen for ages.
  • Can't even load 'Change World' to see if Tib 36 is any better than Wrath 20. Problems every time EA touch anything. I used to run 7 accounts, but stopped when things started to slow down ...... can't even get on with two now. Either sort it out or repay money spent on the game.
  • Dutch server Wereld 5 won't load it returns this error

Server Error in '/' Application.
    The resource cannot be found.
    Description: HTTP 404. The resource you are looking for (or one of its dependencies) could have been removed, had its name changed, or is temporarily unavailable. Please review the following URL and make sure that it is spelled correctly.

Requested URL: /256/index.aspx

i am using this link

https://cncapp03.alliances.commandandconquer.com/256/index.aspx
  • Hi SpeedFight2X,

thanks for reaching out to us.

Short answer: your link is outdated. If you enter the world via the landing page (www.tiberiumalliances.com) everything should work.

Long answer: The way we host the game means we bundle a lot of worlds on individual physical servers. To balance the load between the servers we regularly move worlds from one physical machine to another. Each of these moves changes the URL under which the world can be found. In your case you are looking on the wrong server for this world. The world browser on the landing page always directs you to the correct URL.

I hope this helps
  • W21 and TIB32 are unplayable due to constant disconnect / re-connection errors..
    I am not sure what has happens, but once again losing interest in the game.
    When will it be resolved?

At best refund all for issues.
    /Shad
  • New problems coming, not possible play
    You have no Origin account - LOL
    Last time then this work normal is may, after update this going deep and deep
  • Are we any closer to a fix for this? It's driving me nuts waiting minutes instead of seconds for each world to load, I keep clearing the cache and the issue is still happening. What was the benefit of these new servers?
  • SpeedFight2X
    13 posts Member
    edited August 2018
    Pitchforka wrote: »
    Hi SpeedFight2X,

thanks for reaching out to us.

Short answer: your link is outdated. If you enter the world via the landing page (www.tiberiumalliances.com) everything should work.

Long answer: The way we host the game means we bundle a lot of worlds on individual physical servers. To balance the load between the servers we regularly move worlds from one physical machine to another. Each of these moves changes the URL under which the world can be found. In your case you are looking on the wrong server for this world. The world browser on the landing page always directs you to the correct URL.

I hope this helps

i dont mind you keep moving servers around, but then you must fix the issues with the world browser since that screens is just black for over 3 months now so i can only load worlds via direct links wich is now impossible thanks to keep moving servers around.....
  • Locknot
    4 posts New member
    Tiberian 36 has crashed. Impossible to login.
  • gamerdruid
    4310 posts Moderator
    Tib36 is up and running - I've just successfully logged in quickly.
    I am not an employee of EA/Envision. The views expressed are my own!
  • I wanted to add EA funds to my account for the last two days but it says,

"sorry, there are no available offers for your country, Please check again later"
  • I can't login to Tiberian 36 since two days and therefore I cannot play. It's very problematic as I'm in a state of change and I have delays to respect. Please contact me to fix the issue. Thanks.
  • I can't login to Tiberian 36 since two days and therefore I cannot play. It's very problematic as I'm in a state of change and I have delays to respect. Please contact me to fix the issue. Thanks.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.