EA Forums - Banner

problem with purchase Funds

Prev1

Replies

• Just checked and I get the same error message too
  • same here
  • I have the same problem in Indonesia. I have been getting funds here for over three years, and all of a sudden , cannot....don't they want our money?
  • i cant buy funds EA..... help me out please guys
  • EA do not need money.
  • EA has been notified about this.
    Envision Entertainment Community Liaison
  • Payment options should now be available for purchasing TA funds.
    Envision Entertainment Community Liaison
  • Soixie
    558 posts Member
    Payment options should now be available for purchasing TA funds.

Broken again

• No, no,no this does not work. Why do you people keep breaking what is not broken?????????????
  • no work
  • Can't buy anything, what are you guys doing?
  • Tamer1990
    5 posts New member
    EA should refund all funds purchased by users for the last six months, as these server problems are getting worse, no support has been added beyond this band aid support model and the resolutions are taking longer with no end in sight. This is an extremely poor way to treat customer care, especially after saying something is fixed 8 days ago. There is no oversight, lack of care and poor resolution. It is not fair to treat fans of this platform with such disdain.
  • can not buy funds again EA....twice in the first week of a server opening...... come on man sort it out guys
  • gamerdruid
    3987 posts Moderator
    The funds servers are not the same ones as the game servers. The issue is now reported and will be dealt with when the USA wakes up! (Hopefully)
    I am not an employee of EA/Envision. The views expressed are my own!
  • Soixie
    558 posts Member
    You're killing me Smalls.
  • Tamer1990
    5 posts New member
    edited August 2018
    If the USA Servers have been hacked and EA has been working to discover to what degree for the last 8 days, when will we be told our information has been stolen or compromised? Plus what will EA be paying us for this stolen information? Will EA try to protect us? I demand an email be sent to me with an explanation, so that if EA has done nothing to protect my information, I can take action to protect myself.
  • gamerdruid
    3987 posts Moderator
    Whoa... there's no hack happened. Contact EA with your demands, and don't make unfounded claims here.
    I am not an employee of EA/Envision. The views expressed are my own!
  • This really affects people on the server, is there gonna be compensation or something?
    I mean people who stock up loads have a massive advantage over us that haven't...
  • Sheosun
    6 posts New member
    Sorry, there are no available offers for your country. Please check again later.
    Just amazing. I spent 700 cp to kill some base and needed just some more I was going to buy :dizzy:
    Now I here the voice of EA god: Stop playing it. Just stop. We won't let you play it. lol...
  • Locknot
    4 posts New member
    I have the same issue. Got in contact with support. Himanshu advised to clear cache. I did and restarted computer as well. No change still can't buy funds.

Turned off the computer. Took a walk with the dog. Decided to try this again. However this time with Edge. I mean maybe Chrome didn't work. So started Edge. Never used it at all so there coudn't be any cache issue.

So how did it go? Well, I woudn't be posting here if it worked!

EA clearly doesn't have any clue.