EA Forums - Banner

problem with purchase Funds

2Next

Replies

• Soixie
    549 posts Member
    According to EA (call was escalated 3x), they no longer support this game and these forums are to be used for any and all support issues. EA has nothing to do with this game beyond hosting it, any technical aspects and problems are handled by the forums. Apparently EA still has access to development logs (Siebel? Maestro?) as the issue was filed over 24hrs ago and no one wanted to resolve the issue before the weekend and it's not expected to be resolved before Monday.

Should probably merge the two ongoing threads, or close the general chat one to direct here.
  • Well isn't that a joke
  • Debitosphere
    21 posts Member
    edited August 2018
    Sorry, there are no available offers for your country. Please check again later.

I just tested a few things.....
    - 3 different PC browsers FAILED
    - iPhone X chrome & Firefox FAILED
    - Tested changing my country FAILED
    All these were cleared of cache and cookies before each attempt.

Its definitely not our(players) end that is causing this issue. It seems the payment module is having a spat most probably EA's side of the support chain.
    Nothing much can be done but wait patiently for techs to get on it.
    On August 10th it worked for me while others still couldn't load TA Funds.
  • Oh man !!! whats the point anymore? i still have to use a different link to change worlds, use a different browser to buy funds, and now they don't take money from Australia.

just sad all round
  • This is ridiculous, can't see myself starting any new servers from now on. So sick of the bugs in this game.
  • Last server I will play. Completely ridiculous...
  • Me too problem ! Russian.
  • Somebody should remind them of the old saying 'If it ain't broke, don't fix it'... a lot of these issues never existed until they started monkeying with the game logins and fund modules.. they were all working fine a few months ago.
  • Tamer1990
    5 posts New member
    Gamerdruid, there's no unfounded claim made, only questions asked. Has there been a hack of my personal information? Which you say there hasn't been emphatically but have a comment below your response stating, "I am not an employee of EA/Envision. The views expressed are my own!"

Which means you are entitled you your opinion and this isn't an answer from EA.

Understand this is where EA support direct players for this platform for help, support and reconciliation of our problems. If you have a better email address please post it.

This problem was, supposedly resolved 9-10 days ago and now this thread is still showing nothing has been fixed to players satisfaction. I'm not sure helping to resolve player problems or answering questions by attacking a player with a problem is customer care on this forum page.

Asking the question if the EA game servers, EA pay servers or any EA servers with my personal information and demanding an immediate email from EA, to protect myself is my right. Would you rather know now or a year down the road?

This is where we have been herded to find customer care for Tiberian Alliances. Please provide a phone number and email address to take things up with EA directly. If not, please forward this to be expedited by EA customer care, as we are not privy to their contact information.
  • gamerdruid
    3960 posts Moderator
    Tamer1990 wrote: »
    Gamerdruid, there's no unfounded claim made, only questions asked. Has there been a hack of my personal information? Which you say there hasn't been emphatically but have a comment below your response stating, "I am not an employee of EA/Envision. The views expressed are my own!"

Which means you are entitled you your opinion and this isn't an answer from EA.

Understand this is where EA support direct players for this platform for help, support and reconciliation of our problems. If you have a better email address please post it.
    If I had a better location I'd be there.....

This problem was, supposedly resolved 9-10 days ago and now this thread is still showing nothing has been fixed to players satisfaction. I'm not sure helping to resolve player problems or answering questions by attacking a player with a problem is customer care on this forum page.
    Funding issues cannot be resolved on these forums. The current issue may or may not be related to previous issues, but it is not 'the same issue' as that one was resolved

Asking the question if the EA game servers, EA pay servers or any EA servers with my personal information and demanding an immediate email from EA, to protect myself is my right. Would you rather know now or a year down the road? [
    The phrasing wasn't as a question 'have the been hacked' but as a statement 'they have been hacked'. I think you'd know via the popular press as well as the gaming press and websites if EA servers had been hacked and it had been acknowledged as such. There would be messages here and on the front page telling you to change your passwords etc too.

This is where we have been herded to find customer care for Tiberian Alliances. Please provide a phone number and email address to take things up with EA directly. If not, please forward this to be expedited by EA customer care, as we are not privy to their contact information.
    This forum is for in-game related issues, funding issues cannot be resolved here. I don't have a route to forward anything to customer care other than the ones publicly available which you are already aware of.

I am not an employee of EA/Envision. The views expressed are my own!
  • Just to be clear, EA Customer Care sent me to this forum specifically for resolving my problem.

Here is the direction I was given in chat, "C&C Tiberium Alliances support team is only available through C&C forums. I would recommend you to please post your concern on forums and EA's community manager will review your case on priority basis."

You seem to be saying you can't help, so my question is who is supposed to help?

When posing a scenario of "If" servers have been hacked and the answer is yes then I can demand to be told so I can protect my personal information from identity theft or worse. Please keep in mind that Experian didn't tell anyone about their breach for many months.
  • This is stupid can't purchase funds in US, you would think EA wanna get paid, guess they don't want my money
  • DT400
    12 posts Member
    Yep same problem and same message here. This has been one incredible sting of errors for the past 6 months or so, one right after the other after the other. What in the crap is going on in EA world?
  • J4cK4L08
    posts New member
    Same problem here
  • J4cK4L08
    posts New member
    Same problem here
  • J4cK4L08
    posts New member
    Same here and i'm in canada.....it worked before
  • Is the Issue still occurring? I am seeing all regular options displayed.
    Envision Entertainment Community Liaison