EA Forums - Banner

New Worlds Any Time Soon?

2Next

Replies

• gamerdruid
    4141 posts Moderator
    No new worlds have been announced, although expect announcements for early November for a regular world and soon for the World Championship Server for a start probably in late December or early January.
    I am not an employee of EA/Envision. The views expressed are my own!
  • Thanks Gamerdruid, and can you ask the developers to configure WCS server as a FA non malus server?

A lot of players refuse to play the FA + Morale worlds, just look at the small amount of players on any servers configured like that. And would be best to get as many players as possible to make it a great server.
    Also with a smaller world, the problem is compounded as there are less bases. Farming also is much more time consuming, and another reason players become disinterested and leave before too long.
    Thanks for your help
    SAS
  • I'll be making an announcement now with the details to the next regular world. WCS definitely launches in January, not sooner. More info on that to come in November.
    Envision Entertainment Community Liaison
  • I'll be making an announcement now with the details to the next regular world. WCS definitely launches in January, not sooner. More info on that to come in November.

thats what i call good news :)
  • Tiberian 37 will start on November 08th, 2018; at 10:00 a.m. UTC.
    Tiberian 37 has 30.000 slots and Forgotten Attacks, but without the morale system enabled.
    Players will start with a randomized resource layout.
    WCS definitely launches in January, not sooner.
    More info on that to come in November.

Great! Thanks for the info.
    Please make the WCS the same ruleset.

• Hi, I would say, we should try a Non-Moral World with FA for next WCS. I am missing the dynamic game style in the classical system. OK, there could be a problem with Multiaccounts, but check Firestrom 10,
    I am playing there without using Multis. I am currently and before the war starts at position 1 in ranking.
    So it´s a big questions, if Multis having a big advantage against good players. I am guessing, that TiB 37 will show us where is the truth. Maybe Nuubal will test with me) Would be pleasure) Greetings
  • I would say that next WCS should be have same settings as Fire 10, both Fire 8 and 10 was won of alliances not multiaccounting. In my expirience multiaccounting is more powerful when its forgettan attacks. With no FG attacks and no malus skills outplay multi accounting as power is the doubtless nerf. And on both F10 and F8 it was multi accounters that tryed there luck but failed bigtime.

Beside its by far the most funny ruleset to play.

My 0.2 Cents
  • Have several players waiting for the next Non-Forgotten Attack Wrath world (2-3 teams), so when you're done' screwing around with forgotten Attack worlds, let us know....
  • Thats a world without malus and with fa (tib37): http://prntscr.com/lj234l
    In the top 25 disance ranking are only 4 real player and 21 alt accounts.
    And you guys want the same settings on the wcs?
    On worlds withouts malus its only about the ammount of multi accounts you have. No skill required.
    Even with malus, mutli accounts are a huge advantage and player using them should be banned but worlds without malus are unplayable.
  • Thats a world without malus and with fa (tib37): http://prntscr.com/lj234l
    In the top 25 disance ranking are only 4 real player and 21 alt accounts.
    And you guys want the same settings on the wcs?
    On worlds withouts malus its only about the ammount of multi accounts you have. No skill required.
    Even with malus, mutli accounts are a huge advantage and player using them should be banned but worlds without malus are unplayable.

Except that photo has nothing to do with any top ranking nor does it show the entire picture with several columns missing, just some random players 300+ clicks from center, nearly all of whom are ranked in the 1,000+ range. The 4 "real accounts" are the only ones ranked in the top 10.

If anything, the photo proves how worthless multi-accounts are as in fact, there are no advantages. A player can hold a few POI's in his own alliance? This was brought up in another thread as well. a) It's 100% within the guidelines of the rules b) the time involved in managing multi-accounts is insane c) yourself (with others) will not, can not or otherwise won't supply any detailed descriptions of how this game play is against the EULA at all
  • After playing this game for awhile on different server setup, with top players, average players and noobs, it's simply impossible to please everyone taste. EA will never be able to do that. So what EA should do? 2 options, satisfy the requests or expectations of top players, or those from the rest of the players. It's not even a question of those who spend on the game or not cause some spend and still are not in top and some are f2p and are still able to be in top players.

So this being said, players have different taste and style about the game. I consider myself just an average player and that I still have a lot to learn about the game, because there is many ways to play it like if you have a lot of time to play or not it will affect how you have to play it, etc.! So I try to learn as many way to play as possible and I keep the style that fit my personality.

For the multi-account issue, I remember awhile ago when EA declare it cheating and try to eliminate it. It's not technically possible I agree and this is the only reason why they said there is no wrong. Personally this topic raise only one question: Why you need more than 1 account to play TA?. Here is my opinion and be honest, it's because you are not good enough to follow the progression of the top players so you play with 2 to even more than 5 accounts to feed you main account. So for this reason, I agree with nuubal, multi-account should be blocked, but again, since it's not technically possible, we will tolerate you guys, but I will always have much more respect for a player ranked 100 to 300 with a single account than a player ranked in 1 to 100 with multi-account.

For the next worlds, well I can't say anything about the WCS as the next one will be my first, but I don't care about the setup of the server, because this is a "Championship" server!! Got my point?

For other "regular worlds", EA should fix their server transition issue before starting too many new worlds as we now just experience with Tib37. It make EA network admin team look like a bunch of noobs. I know it's probably not the case, so I suggest that you fix this server issue first to bring all the server much more stable.

For the farming or not, by experience, farming is necessary no matter the server setup, for few good reason, like to permit poi sitter to still grow as much as possible, for those stuck too far behind the front line to be able to dig in alliances that don't have a rule that ask front member to fall back after spending their cp and rt to let an other wave of member to dig also. This is just few reasons and it should be enough to understand that farming camps and op is necessary.

Stam
  • Any new info on timing and format of next WCS world?
  • gamerdruid
    4141 posts Moderator
    edited November 2018
    I’m sure elsewhere in these forums and this thread even it has been stated that the next WCS world is likely in January 2019!
    I'll be making an announcement now with the details to the next regular world. WCS definitely launches in January, not sooner. More info on that to come in November.

I am not an employee of EA/Envision. The views expressed are my own!
  • EE_Elephterion
    1765 posts Envision Developer
    edited November 2018
    gamerdruid wrote: »
    I’m sure elsewhere in these forums and this thread even it has been stated that the next WCS world is likely in January 2019!
    I'll be making an announcement now with the details to the next regular world. WCS definitely launches in January, not sooner. More info on that to come in November.

Thanks @gamerdruid , obviously that is a preliminary goal, should we run into problems there might be a push back to February.
    Envision Entertainment Community Liaison