EA Forums - Banner

Slow, unresponsive servers - connectivity issues October/November 2018

Replies

• We will have to restart Tiberium 37 at least once more today, notification ahs been set. We are still working on resolving the issues with interruptions of world like Tiberium 36 and Firestorm 10 before long.

Well after playing this game for quite a few years,
    the one thing i have found out is every single update leaves a very bitter taste in everyones mouth.
    if this was a one off then everyone would be more than happy to let it rest.
    but sadly its every single time.

Solution to the problem is very simple.
    if the people producing these updates are not doing it correctly and un sure if its going to work.
    replace them asap.

simple quick effective fix best update ever.

we dont pay our money for you to keep producing ineffective fixes that do not work.

regards john
  • iguanaworld
    465 posts Member
    edited November 2018
    World8 Spain go offline/online/offline...
    And many times when I try to attack a camp only can see this http://prntscr.com/lg0lhp
    Chrome Versión 70.0.3538.77 (Build oficial) (64 bits)
    ---
    Internal simulator don't works too http://prntscr.com/lg1xa9
    Post edited by iguanaworld on
    Always testing something
  • Tiberium 35 is lagged like hell.
    Typed messages appear minutes later
    Engaged attacks etc. etc.
  • weegh wrote: »
    How the hell are you supposed to log in to the new server? been trying for half an hour and nothing >:)

Almost like trying to buy tickets for rammstein

• MASSIVE massive server lags, one phrase for you given the 100% (negative) record in recent times for updates/patches and the inevitable carnage that that always ensues, and I know it is a bit out there as a concept, but anyway here goes.......'Test Environment'!! :wink:
  • Tiberian 35 is completely unplayable.
    Keeps disconnecting me.

Same song for years now; patch/fix = weeks/months of problems ending with 0 compensation or one that makes you cringe.

• And down again...f8wdszv973gn.png
  • it came back and is offline yet again LOL...I guess its time to find another game...this sucks..
  • Not been able to log in properly for the last 2-3days. Sometimes i connect long enough to collect packages and **** the game off to my alliance. I can't attack anything to get RP because the screen freezes. Transfers don't work and i'm missing packages. Any chance you can fix this issue asap because i'm having to talk to my wife more, (Instead of doing work) and she's asking me to decorate the hall, stairs and landing.

Many thanks,

Zorfuz
  • ^ 5 star
  • It's imposible to play in Mundo8 España but I can play in other worlds. :(
  • I found this on forums: https://forums.ea.com/en/commandandconquer/discussion/234132/emergency-maintenance-8th-november#latest

An emergency maintenance not finished today. :-(
  • Kids. This is a shame. :-)
    Tib 36 offline. Tib 37 offline.
    I've been trying to be patient, but you're doing something dirt bad.
  • PLEASE EXPLAIN
    HOW!!!!!!!!

A SO CALLED FIX CAN HAVE EFFECT ON SO MEANY OF THE BASIC CORE ELEMENTS

ie ATTACK BUTTON NOT WORKING, SAME FOR COLLECT RESOURCES,
    INTERMITTENT RUNNING , SLOW SERVERS etc
  • One picture is worth a thousand words.
    jqcpqolavvua.png
  • stop reading the posts already EA, get your sorry **** to work and fix your incompetent crap already
  • SFTS1961
    1 posts New member
    You know what is sad is to wait months for a new server, start it and have it die during game play. Seriously screwed my start of this world. How are you going to compensate me and the others.