EA Forums - Banner

Tib 37 restart?

Prev1
Hi

how about restart tib37? Sure after the problems are fixed, pay back all spend funds and make a new server which is a joy for everyone...

It is ridicules to have a server start like that.

Replies

• Mirroredhunter
    47 posts Member
    edited November 2018
    Another reason to HATE Tiberium alliances... the new world they issued is faulty as a man suffering from acute diarrhea. Its almost as bad. Right now, gfsfs12345, please be patient. I too am planning on joining this world, after a 3 to 4 month of silence and separation. Either I get a server is busy error, or I managed to log in only to be kicked out due to server time out. EA got themselves into a stinking pit they cannot climb out off. I just wish they would hurry up, and fix the issue, as I bet majority of the 1994 players that joined never researched the missile squad/pit-bull offensive unit. I've been waiting and trying since 40 minutes ago, I was 1 hour and 20 minutes late and this is what I find! May they should be waddling in their own filth and sewage.
    When I get angry, I spill out toilet related curse words, sorry if it cause anyone some inconvenience (the server) or annoyance (my speech).
    One more thing, and this is for the developers if they see this. With all the lag occuring in multiple servers, maybe you should remove and dismantle old worlds, worlds that have less than 100 players, maybe the lag will clear up so new worlds can run smoothly.
  • Cant acces tib 37 :(
  • So they start new server and that day it is not working :disappointed:

• gamerdruid
    2850 posts Moderator
    edited November 2018
    Unlikely. I’ve never known a world to be restarted except the PTE. Even when World 100 had problems from the start they did not restart the world.
    I am not an employee of EA/Envision. The views expressed are my own!
  • they should restart it, it's already an unfair world tbh lol

restart it stable..
  • It would be the best thing to do. Its really unfair now and it will let players quit. Te best is restart and paying back funds and start it al over so it will be fair start. Now there are players who could build and upgrade and others who not have even could really start up
  • MKrewson
    2 posts New member
    I agree, I just came back to the game after @ 1 year hiatus, and this new world is total crap... I even had a chat with support and was supposed to get some info emailed to me on how to make the game run smoother, never got the email... If EA isn't going to maintain their game and just collect funds from suckers... tell us now so we can take our $$ elsewhere.
  • Still down :(
  • cant get in still down on friday night thanxs ea i want a refund
  • Идиоты.. Сколько будет продолжаться это издевательство?? за что вам отчисляют деньги? вы что хотите чтобы после вашей профилактики на серверах не осталось игроков? знаете в РФ такое отношение подпадает под статью "халатность" + "мошенничество". у нас за такие дела сажают у вас я так понимаю спасет только осиновый кол который загонят сами понимаете куда.
  • Вы не хорошие администраторы! Неужели у вас нет средств на хорошие сервера и администраторов их обслуживающих. Вы собираете хорошие деньги. Сделайте за это свою работу!
  • You are not good administrators! Do you have money for good servers and administrators serving them. You collect good money. Do your job for it!
  • gamerdruid
    2850 posts Moderator
    MKrewson wrote: »
    I agree, I just came back to the game after @ 1 year hiatus, and this new world is total crap... I even had a chat with support and was supposed to get some info emailed to me on how to make the game run smoother, never got the email... If EA isn't going to maintain their game and just collect funds from suckers... tell us now so we can take our $$ elsewhere.

Unfortunately there is nothing a client/customer/ player can do about the serverside issues, so whatever they were going to send would have been worthless anyway.
    I am not an employee of EA/Envision. The views expressed are my own!
  • XDaast
    79 posts Member
    edited November 2018
    A bad joke for the bad joke: I went through a tiberium wardrobe this afternoon and spent 20 seconds in the game. Directly after that I went back through the tiberium wardrobe and found those 20 seconds equaled to 5 hours of real time.

Talk about spooky.
  • Brand new world, complete mess.
    Started within an hour of the time stated, and plagued by problems constantly.
    The world has been slow to load/run, although a lot of this appears to OK now. Lost track of how many maintenance periods we've had. I've paid for extra packages during the first 7 days, but not getting them because of the down time. Paid for extra CP, but not getting them because of the down time. This means that I'm waking up in the morning with little to show for my money, and not able to make the progress I should be making.
    It's no good just saying it's the same for everyone, because not everyone funds their account. Giving 'free' RT, CP to everyone is great, but unfair to those that have PAID to play, in my case, and I'm sure for many others, for many years.
    EA have to give proper compensation to those that are losing out because of their constant screwing around with the system. If it doesn't work, scrap it. You don't play football with a flat ball and no referee.
  • down again... really, restart th thing stable... more&more unfairness to every single player ;c.
  • This is ridiculous! Everyone in our alliance has been losing base kills to this. Shut the world down and fix this. It is unplayable like this!!!