EA Forums - Banner

Graphic problems

2Next

Replies

• BambiByte
    130 posts Member
    edited December 2018
    I switched off the scripts and also Tamper monkey to test the circumstances...

I can not see the icon of infected camps both with or without the scripts on.
    When the script pack is in use, i have also this single error - not else.

The main problem comes when you use the browser with hw acceleration.
    (this is enabled by default) Without hw acceleration, I do not experience the problem but the missing icon.
    w8tr7cbclqn2.jpg
  • Using webgl also cause problems
  • gamerdruid
    3891 posts Moderator
    We will likely have to wait until @EE_Elephterion comes online. As it is a weekend it may be a while before that happens. Thank you for your efforts in tracking down this error.
    I am not an employee of EA/Envision. The views expressed are my own!
  • I disabled all Video settings when running. I still have the same problems.

pklcl8w4l035.jpg

I ran Chrome as chrome.exe --disable-web-security. I closed all Chrome browser windows before starting this Chrome instance. I still had the same problem.

aph7dob6jk9i.jpg

• Here is the console errors...

Cross-Origin Request Blocked: The Same Origin Policy disallows reading the remote resource at https://www.allyourbasesbelong2us.com/ScriptPacks/Service.php. (Reason: CORS request did not succeed).[Learn More]

This is dangerous! Good thing it is being blocked.
  • UPDATE:
    From now on, I also experience the problem both with or without hw acc.
  • Same problem as well. Chrome and firefox can't display graphics well. Some of my GDI attacking unit can't display graphics. Infected bases can't be seen only with the word visible. Fort graphic also missing.
  • Problem with graphics as well
  • Hello Community,

just popping in to let you know we are aware and working on it, but due to holidays this might take a while longer.
    I hope you enjoy your holidays regardless of this little bug in the challenge. Just don't get all naughty about it ;)
    Envision Entertainment Community Liaison
  • Just want to say again that the browser errors are showing a server error 500 when trying to download images from EA. Disabling scripts, changing your video settings, switching browsers, etc. will not fix the problem. There is nothing players can do except wait for the developers and/or server admins to fix. It might not even be an EA problem, it could be one of their vendors hosting the image server (Akamai).